Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don't have the surgery Senator Decamp

PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES

I have written much about the Franklin Coverup. "Conspiracy of Silence" was a documentary to be aired on Discovery befor Magog GHW Bush and the committee clan did damage control and the show never aired. John DeCamp was on Alex Jones today and is scheduled to come back on next week after surgery. He has back issies and I have a terrible feeling.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpZTVKuVAo&w=420&h=315]

There are five total parts to this interview.

There is a large organization of paedophiles that operate through not only the Penn States and Vatican preisthood but the UN, White House and Pentagon. Some of the information is here or on the COTO website but you can find it searching;

Cathy O'brien - Tranceformation
Brice Taylor:GHW Bush-PEDOPHILE
Rusty Nelson - you tube
"Death of a Conspiracy" Tim Schmitt
Fritz Springmier 13 bloodlines
Kay Griggs interviews

I have written on the assassinations of Bill Cooper, Gary Webb, Michael Corbin, Ted Gunderson, Gary Caradori, Danny Casolaro, Nancy Shaefer and likely Kay Griggs and many more. Most of these and others were about the Paedophile sex slave, MK-Beta program for children and Bohemian Grove style child sacrifices. They expose Hillary Clinton, the Bush family, Congressman, Senators, Bankers, Celebrities, Music Artists and Child Protective Services and Military and Pentagon officials all the way to the EU Governments and United Nation of Satan.

DISCOVERY CHANNEL - CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma22jxA5xZY&w=420&h=315]

I hope John DeCamp makes his interview with Alex Jones next Tuesday. I am on assassination watch.

1 comment:

  1. Having trouble with wordpress freezing my computer every time I log in and I'm getting quite disgusted over it. This is the only website that does this to me. Odd, huh?. Otherwise i would have commented on this earlier PD.

    Thanks for posting this. I posted an article about Sandusky when that story broke and I found people just don't want to hear or talk about this. Even people here on coto. Note, I'm the first and only one here commenting and this has been up for 2 days now.

    Yea, this subject is disgusting and heart wrenching and not pleasant to examine but we MUST. We MUST expose these cockroaches to the light of day. If we keep silent and turn our heads, they will continue to get away with their horrendous abuse of children.

    I saw that Franklin film a few years ago and it turned my stomach. Then I read all about MK Ultra and my eyes were forever opened and scarred from learning just how sick the people in power are. It's not just that lone chester the molester hiding in the bushes of the playground waiting to snatch your kids. Oh no, it's much more organized than that. It's the powerful in DC, the churches...catholic and christian, social services, ... just as Sandusky's Second Mile was used to pimp out young boys, there are many established "respected" organizations that are there to do just that.

    Like Campbell says in his interview, he just couldn't believe such things really happened. He says he wishes he never did find out the truth. but he knows he had to as do you and I PD.

    Patrick, I too am suicide watch for this brave man.

    ReplyDelete