Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Day Homeland Security Joined the People



The following is a true account of just two among many incredible encounters this day that I felt the need too share on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the attacks of 9/11.

As I would have it I'll be doing two screenings of 9/11 Explosive Evidence this Sunday and Wednesday.

I have just finished reviewing Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth new documentary, and all I can say is good luck trying to refute the experts in this documentary. So heavily laden is it with vetted experts in their field that no one can possibly shrug them off.

What really makes this documentary stand out beyond the irrefutable evidence presented is that they also include leading psychologists, explaining why there are otherwise intelligent people that refuse to accept the truth, even though presented with irrefutable evidence. And several victims family members that give testimony, putting a real humane touch next to all the expert testimony.



As I was out promoting the screening I went by the Seafood Festival that kicked-off today with my fliers and my 3 X 2.5 foot sign attached to the back of my bike, saying; "9/11 HEROES BANNED?!?." And as soon as I got there I went straight to the first uniform I could find, who happened to be a Lieutenant, and asked him the question that just stops everyone in their tracks.

"Did you hear what New York's Mayor has done?" And then go off into the banning of the first responders.

The reaction is always the same, "Whaaa?"

Then I'd hand them a flier and ask them to come if they can.

Now after I'm there about an hour and hit most the uniforms, police and firemen, this T-shirted "Festival Security" tattooed guy comes-up to me and asks in an intimidating manor, as he points at the fliers hanging out of my cargo-pants pockets, "Are you handing out fliers in here?"

And I answer, "Yeah. Here, you do want one?"

He starts to give me shit about me not being able to pass out fliers, and I stop him with asking him, is this a "rule" or a "law?" And before he can answer I point at the Lt. and say, "Because if it's against the law, he's part of the crime, and you must treat him as you treat me and he has to arrest me, and himself, because the only people our here so far with these fliers are the police and fireman. If it's a rule, I don't have to obey it on any number of First Amendment rights. And besides that I'm not soliciting
anything. I'm not asking for anything. I'm simply handing out knowledge."

At this point he's looking for an exit as I attempt to hand him a flier and he's backing away, and I'm saying, "Go ahead and take it, I won't turn you in."

I brought this in because it has a happy ending we will come back to.

After this encounter I'm checking out the perimeter of the festival and on the corner is a Department of Homeland Security Truck with an officer in his late 40's sitting in the front seat with the window down. I cruise right up (I'm on my bike.) and ask what in the hell is HLS doing at a festival. He points at the surrounding buildings, which happened to be mostly Federal Buildings and says because of the anniversary they are being deployed, and said that there was no specific threat.

So, again, I ask the question about the banning and he tells me that he knows of the banning of prayer but not the first-responders.  Then I give him this; "What makes more sense? That there's "no room" for the 1st Responders, or, that they were lied to, and are dying from those "air was fit to breathe" lies, were at Ground Zero and witnessed first hand the destruction of evidence proving 9/11 was an inside job," at this point the HLS Cop is nervously shifting in his seat, as I go on, " and they don't want them on national TV with a mic in their hands."

This is where I almost fell off my bike. He responded, in a way that could not have been faked, and as though a weight was lifted, "I've been saying that but, when I do,  people call me crazy."

I asked him if he talks to his fellow HLS officers about this and he says, "Hell no."

Then I say to him, "Man are you in a trick-bag. You know that if something were to happen here, that there's a good chance it's our government, and if you didn't play ball, they'd most likely not think twice about having you (ahem) retired."

So we talked about 15-minutes and he said he'd like to come by and see the film, and I gave him some other info. And upon leaving I give him this, "I have confidence in you that when the shit hits the fan, you will know which side to come on."

He looked at me and gave one of the most sincere "thank you's" I've ever gotten.

I leave the festival to hit a popular street filled with music clubs and want to flood the street with fliers before it gets too late and head home to review the documentary.

As I'm stapling a flier to a pole, who comes walking-up but the festival security guard now dressed in his civilian T-shirt and he starts apologizing to me, and I tell him that's it's no big deal, he was just doing what he thought was his job and I handed him a flier, which he took and said he'd try to make it to the screening.

For a good part of this day, I felt as though we were winning.

6 comments:

  1. WINNING ! Yes, what a wonderful day you had, M. Congratulations! You must have felt so elated and satisfied after your day of flier distribution and truth telling :)

    You know what we saw on the yahoo 9/11 remembered pages. There were more people talking truth than bs. That was enough to make me smile. But to see and or hear it from police and HSA... Holy demolition, Batman, that's awesome !

    I just hope it isn't too late. With enough guys with guts like you and your security friends on our side, we just might crack this nut after all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful person, and an inspiration to everyone in the 9/11 truth movement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's mostly thankless Michael but you occasionally get rewarded. That's a good day isn't it? Those are precious days. I've had two old girlfriends calling me lately. Wow, they have changed their tune.

    I am now a professor and not a paranoid to them. They got the blog and websites and are looking at my old stuff again as far back as the Challenger.

    Step by step inch by inch. Not to dampen this great post but I fear that when we turn the tide so will they. The ultimate irony. My greatest fear is that with the blink of an eye we go from COTO to mindless. There is so much research in the open regarding bluebrain, I can only imagine what is kept under wraps in the machiavellian manipulation of our most important weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you for you depiction at the top of this thread, for your personal work and drive to "help" people "get back" their freedoms from tyranny. Great story, with positive results. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely positively founding father stuff. You be heap big magnanomous dude,of the gnarliest sort. Godspeed. Never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful story Mr. M, and we all are most proud of you and your relentless efforts for truth and justice.
    It's growing - the truth is expanding like those clouds on the streets of Manattan on 9/11.
    Viva the Truth.
    \\ii//

    ReplyDelete