Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Fifty Percent Solution

News of Mexico's fall into chaos is filtering back through neighbors I had when I lived in Mexico and by other sources. This morning I went to a local Mexican restaurant that I frequent. While talking to the proprietor in spanish he began to tell Me of his aunts recent experience. I will translate it all into english here. This is just how he told it to Me.

My aunt took a trip to Nuevo Laredo with two other female relatives in her pickup. After they finished their visit in Laredo they headed down the highway to Reynosa to visit more relatives. As they were heading down the highway they were stopped by a pickup with two male passengers. The men came up to My aunt's truck and pulling a pistol demanded the pickup. My aunt let him have the pickup and the men sped away leaving the three women standing beside the highway in the desert heat.  In a while another pickup approached the women and stopped,  " Whats wrong" asked the man, My aunt replied "our truck has been stolen by two men".  The man got down out of the truck and moved to the bed of the truck where he lifted two human heads up by the hair matter of factly. "Are these the men that took Your truck?" he asked. "I think so" My aunt replied. The man said "wait here "and sped off back in the direction he had come from. In a few minutes the man returned with another pickup following. " Here is Your truck maam, La Familia is returning it to You" he said. He then got into the second truck with his associates and left. My aunt then continued on with her trip.   (end quote)

The new law in Mexico is that all criminals will give half the take to the ruling drug cartel in their area, Hence the piles of body parts stacking up all over the country.

5 comments:

  1. good god. I'll have to relay this story to my friends at work who were talking about how wonderful it would be to move to a villa in Mexico when they retire. I was horrified. They really have NO clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to a neighborhood near you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh... fun will be the day when the "libertarians" move into this 50% "tax" bracket. OR... they can contribute a much smaller percentage to the melon-pile on the pickup bed... like the car-jacking "entrepreneurs" did.

    La Familia was being quite generous. But what about that old "taxation without representation" thing? Most of the "Libertarians" I know here in krakkkerland would be pig-shit happy with "NO tax AT ALL..." and wouldn't give a doodle about "representation" as long as they could hoard their toilet paper ("money").

    I wonder what color the sky is in their world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the late seventies I used to go to all the border towns. NL, Reynosa and Matamoros. I could give the young men five dollars to watch the car. Ten would get it cleaned.

    They would have died to protect the car once they knew you. Now it's life and death daily. I had enjoyed Mexico so much I had considered living in Harlingen or south Padre permanently then.

    That was until I saw the Iran Contra CIA drug plans for Mexico via Columbia, Nicaraugua and Panama. When I met my first fiance' she had just gotten out of a relationship with one of the biggest mining moguls from Mexico. She told me horror stories of what would become of Kissingers committee program for the oppression of the SA and Central regions and the master plan for the NAU.

    Jimmy Carter was deep into the shit when President Portillo and the elites in Mexico were heavily involved with Bush's CIA and ULTRA programs. So deep that the Remote Viewers and Occultists were based in Mexico for all SA operations.

    Most of the Cartels are offshoots from these intelligence operatives and occultist elites. The parties she sometimes found herself at were right out of Bohemian Grove.

    It is no wonder that the satanic occult ritual of decapitation and parapsychology went hand in hand as it was a CIA specialty when dealing with the latino operatives.

    When I arrived in Houston in 76, I was introduced into this as there was a ritual killer decapitating women in my area. There was a media hush during this time as the CIA ops from Dallas and Houston had lost control over one of their triggers.

    The Kress and Church committee reports offer little confirmation but the later intel leaks would confirm that KGB was extremely advanced in this and was heavily involved south of the border in the committee Cold war at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldnt You just complain about My bad grammar and punctuation ? Besides Ron Paul is a pussy doctor,he knows all about Your kind.

    ReplyDelete