Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a Dogs Life, unfortunately

dogdeath

Hi Puddy,

It's shocking but true. Some people silence their dogs through devocalization, a painful surgery that cuts the vocal cords through the animal's oral cavity or an incision in the neck.

Send a petition letter to Congress >>

This procedure creates serious health risks for the animals, including hemorrhaging, coughing, gagging, aspiration, trouble swallowing and problems breathing. Furthermore, devocalization leaves pets unable to communicate when something is wrong, which may put them and humans in harm.

Call on your representatives to propose national legislation banning non-medical devocalization nationwide! >>

Devocalization does not fix problems at home or change the animal's needs. Owners must take responsibility for their pets and address the roots of the problem instead of cruelly silencing their animals!

Although several states already have laws relating to devocalization surgery, most states do not. Dogs that give everything they have just to be good companions deserve nothing less. Take action >> http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/AFQjf/zJVz/AJb3A

Thank you for making a difference today.






From Care2Truly,
Robyn E.
Care2 Petition Site Team

P.S. Care2 just launched a new look for our click-to-donate pages! Your free daily click generates a real cash donation from our sponsors for nonprofits. Click once a day, every day and make a real difference for rainforests, big cats, children and more: http://www.care2.com/click-to-donate/

*********************************************************************************************

 Interesting!  I get all kinds of email from my animal rights group. All generally disgusting but this one really hit me in a strange way.

Imagine the owner, needing for personal or necessity to sever the vocal chords of their dogs.  Somewhat paradoxical to the situation the human species finds itself.  Government running rampant, hate speech legislation, losses in liberty via constitutional violations, consistent issues regarding voting fraud, secrecy in government decisionmaking, chemtrails, vaccines and our noticibly published findings on the growing incident of diagnosed depression especially in juvenile and teen suicide. Likely the surgery is followed up by the PHrMA sale of doggie antidepressants.

ANNOUNCING: Eli Lilly's Reconcile(TM) is a once-daily, chewable, flavored tablet that may be prescribed by a veterinarian in weight-specific doses for use in conjunction with behavior modification training to treat canine separation anxiety. The drug is proven safe for dogs and puppies 6 months or older.

Much like the release of Paxil for teens, the proven safety, the clinical trials and the documentation, were all buried along with the whistleblowers and the likes of Eliot Spitzer who at one time was the most dangerous man to the PHrMA and INSURANCE Cabal. Had he remained in office, AIG and GlaxoSmithKline might not be in such good shape.

"Reconcile" is a good name for such a product and an excellent  "NWO" term.  We should just reconcile ourselves to further liberty castrations and constitutional severings. Let's chew on that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is disgusting. I read this as I sit debating if I should have my new puppy vaccinated and if so which ones. Just as in humans, I worry that they will do her more harm than good. Have your dogs all be vaccinated according to schedule? It's so much harder being alert and aware to all the dangers isn't it?

    Getting back to the article..devocalization! how could people do this to their pets? I'm working on training my new aussie shepherd and she's doing really well so far. She's only 12 weeks and already knows not to jump on me, can sit and stay, shake and lie down and waits for me to go down the stairs first. My Samoyed, Sasha used to have to rush ahead of me. She was the alpha dog..lol.

    I've since learned my lesson on training a pup. It takes effort and consistency but hell, why get a dog if you're not willing to put in the time it takes to raise one properly? It's certainly worth the effort and makes for a better life for you and your loyal companion.

    Lazy people suck and those that would have their dog's vocal cords removed are nothing short of sick bastards.

    PS: I signed the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I operate on the simple principle of what I would want someone doing to me. I have had my dogs receive rabies vaccines but discontinued several years ago. No others ever. Heartworm yes. Mesquitos!

    It wasn't hard to imagine castration, cooped up and kept quiet would drive any dog into depression. I just put myself into that scenario and Whoooola!, I get my answer.

    It is not hard to see why we have lost our way anymore. I'm just gald I chose to opt out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it is Debarking demanded by neighbours and councils that forces the issue.
    debark your dog or destroyit?
    they usually have some bark ability, just severely reduced. neighbour has a JR terrier that was done , before, her son adopted it from a pound.Its 9 and still yaps non stop. and its walked fed and has plenty of companions.
    That said, yes there are many people who should never ever own an animal.
    My littlest Comma, is barky when playing, annoying but bearable. She saw and heard her aunty do it, and learnt by 6 weeks to copy. aargh!
    Stopping a learned behaviour like barking all day when the owners at work is damn near impossible, toys and yard size not withstanding.
    And as the owner of 4 undesexed dogs, looong story, believe me for the animals sanity, and the owner and the windows doors and carpets, desexing is not such a cruelty..I have had to replace 3 window screens, two doors, had shredded carpet,and quite a few fast sprints chasing two happy horny mutts across acres. At the worst times I have to sedate one, maybe two.( doggy valium)4x a year I have 3 weeks of sheer chaos, not good for them or me. Everytime I save enough, someone has a disaster and there goes the desexing fees.
    If you ever have one dog alone, and its left alone a lot, problem behaviour is more likely than not, dogs are at worst a pair animal, and happiest in a pack, we screw that up and they pay.
    Hi energy dogs do badly, city dwellers with herding or hunting dogs fare worst, and remembering even poodles and spaniels were meant...to be active hunting dogs. terriers, highly active and nervy, and alone? bad move.
    even some large breeds have problems rottweilers and dobermans are famous for 'Lick granulomas" like sucking a thumb, they lick for comfort, and cause weeping ulcers.

    Nothing much of 'Accepted" mainstream society is good for man or his beasts! It denies us normal daylight hours and natural rythms of time and seasonal behaviour.
    I stopped the world and got off, years ago, my dogs love me for it.
    I go, they go, or No go.

    ReplyDelete