Monday, February 4, 2013

The Night the Lights Went Out at the Illuminated Super Bowl - 2/3/13

lights out

mercedes sb

super bowl gagstasWho the hell are these gangstas on the field?

The "official version" of why it happened ( from Yahoo sports) Entergy, the local power company, and SMG, the management company of the Mercedes Superdome, released the following statement:


"Shortly after the beginning of the second half of the Super Bowl in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, a piece of equipment that is designed to monitor electrical load sensed an abnormality in the system. Once the issue was detected, the sensing equipment operated as designed and opened a breaker, causing power to be partially cut to the Superdome in order to isolate the issue. Backup generators kicked in immediately as designed. Entergy and SMG subsequently coordinated start up procedures, ensuring that full power was safely restored to the Superdome. The fault-sensing equipment activated where the Superdome equipment intersects with Entergy’s feed into the facility. There were no additional issues detected."

It happened on 2/3/13 , in the 3rd quarter, while the 49'ers had the ball and were at 3rd and 13  and there was 13:22 on the clock .  The game was delayed  (according to the news source) anywhere from 33 to 35 minutes.  Final score 34-31 Ravens.  Lots of 3s there for the illuminated ones to bask in. 

Speaking of illuminated ones, Beyonce did not disappoint them with her symbolic gesture...~jg

beyonce illuminati sign

beyone 2 3 13

In case you missed it... Beyonce's half time performance including Destiny's Child is below.  Yes, you'll have to suffer through the, full of symbolism, pepsi commerical.....

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwYwUs4EQ-0&w=560&h=315]

The sirens were a nice touch in there dontcha think? I have to admit, I do really like  the song "Put a Ring on It".  BUT when she asked the audience to put their hands towards her so she could feel their energy before singing her hit "Halo" my CT sense kicked in and I found it ritualistic and  creepy.   She's "addicted to your light"..see lyrics below.. (mk monarch?) All in all, I'd say that B looked quite possessed during her performance.  Oh that's right, she is, Sasha Fierce is her evil alter.

Remember those walls I built Well, baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make up a sound
I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breakin' It's the risk that I'm takin' I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more It's written all over your face Baby I can feel your halo Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo
Hit me like a ray of sun Burning through my darkest night You're the only one that I want Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again But this don't even feel like falling Gravity can't forget To pull me back to the ground again
Feels like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breakin' The risk that I'm takin' I'm never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more It's written all over your face Baby I can feel your halo Pray it won't fade away
I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo Halo, halo

Alicia Keyes killed the national anthem and not in a good way.  At least that's how I heard it. (sorry couldn't find it on youtube at the time of this writing)

BUT I do have the Sandy Hook kids singing "America the Beautiful" that someone recorded off of their teevee.  Watch it quick before it disappears.

http://youtu.be/3Ha8NHTrCbU

One more thing before I go.  Speaking of the Sandy Hook singers.. Here they are practicing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as a tribute to their "fallen" classmates.  The sparkling  gem in the crown of MK programming tunes being used is no fluke.   I can't help but feel very sad and sick when I look at those kid's innocent little faces singing this song.  A beautiful song to be sure.  A song I still love but these days makes me uncomfortable to hear since I now know what it represents. ~jg


http://youtu.be/t1RwCTNdX78

20 comments:

  1. dear God Jennifer Hudson sing with the Sandy Hook kids ??? I did not know this . in MK circles it is she said that she blood sacrificed her family for her career as Clive Davis' new Whitney Houston . I'm really curious now about those guys on the field . pS Its ganGstas . good post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 thing for sure they are speaking into their handsets ..hmmmm must run off and see what word on the "street" is about this, if any . Next stop: biblioteca pleyades .

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing before I go.  Speaking of the Sandy Hook singers.. Here they are practicing “Somwehere Over the Rainbow” as a tribute to their “fallen” classmates.  The sparkling  gem in the crown of MK programming tunes being used is no fluke.   I can’t help but feel very sad and sick when I look at those kid’s innocent little faces singing this song.  A beautiful song to be sure.  A song I still love but these days makes me uncomfortable to hear since I now know what it represents. ~jg. LADY ..I FEEL YOU ON THIS ONE. everyday every f****** day :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I heard that as well. Was it her mother and brother? I'm drawing a blank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, I know it's ganGstas...thanks D, typo from editing too quickly and too early in the morning before rushing off to work and running late......all fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know who they are..they just look like mafia to me and I found it funny. Probably just NFL "officials" of some sort. But ya never know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From David Wilcock (who I never read), "Think about how many viewers must have lost interest and clicked away -- and the bloodletting this caused for the advertisers paying $133,333 per second". http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=268365

    I hadn't seen the Ad pricing with all the "3's". Thought I'd add it to JG's 3 some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puddy, if it was an EMP event at “the super event”, at 13:22 on the clock as a commenter at infowars stated, would there not be collateral outages reported? Cell phones, residential outages, am/fm radio foul-ups, etc. What gives you the impression it was an EMP assault? This is the first I’ve heard of this theory… not that that means anything.

    Edit Comment

    By: boomerangcomesback on February 4, 2013
    at 12:17 am

    Reply

    Not a directed vector laser. A large scale scalar type would. Well have to see if it was a weapons test or just a staged version of the real thing.

    ie: Aurora Sandy Hook, where and when do we get the real one? If ever?

    If you do an exercise. You mock up certain components. Like 911 where you fake the commercial airliners, you use other quasi drone projectiles or missile defense technology. Holographic technology, etc. Then you use electromagnetic scalar or focused energy weapons and test them during the chaos.

    In the case of XLVII = 47 =11 we will be fooled in the true nature of the test and all the data and information they were after.

    2013 = 6 and the event happened in the third quarter and 33 minutes

    There are the factors in a 9-11 event. It’s never what it is explained by the MSM, but it’s never certain that several CT’s are plausable. It also does not matter whether it’s mock or beta test, but the fact that both are used in every event.

    Nice job Deb.:)


    If I were the government, i'd look for ways I could take out specific targets while leaving adjacent critical infrastructure in place.

    CAN you connect the dots?

    Why has Obama, MR. JOBS not created some to focus on our antiquated electrical grid. It is more vulnerable than our bridges. THAT IS FACT! He is fixing potholes, but why not electrical / nuclear grid?

    How do you test a Tesla Howitzer from space before you test it on the ground?
    Why did they spend billions on COMsat and the abandon the billions spent on GWEN replacing it with MILSTAR?

    Why did cellphones continue to work, radio transmission, etc. DESIGN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, I would think they could hone in on a specific target using electro magnetic pulses. Look at the tech available to we mere mortals today.. a tiny pulse to the circuits sounds like child's play really.

    Thanks PD:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. More 3s ! Thanks Boom. I didn't watch any of the ads except for Mercedes. Will have to catch up with them on youtube to see what we find there. I know Mercedes did a "sell your soul to the devil" for a car ad with the Stones "sympathy for the devil" in the background. That song alone cost them millions. At least the guy in the ad didn't sell his soul since he saw a billboard with a cheaper priced mercedes that he could afford. Ha.. but what if he wants the flagship mercedes later? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex Jones just confirmed 33 minutes with 3rd quarterand the numbers add up.
    2/3/13 = 9 2/3/2013=11
    3:22 clock and time after beyonces queue. Magical isn't it? We should all be so impressed.

    I added it up the same for XXX games last year with the Indian fireworks [emp]

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/5885817851/sacrifices

    from VC :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's VIGILANT CITIZENS take on the illuminati commercials that ran during SUPERPSYOP XLVII.

    http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-2013-mercedes-super-bowl-commercial/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, that's the one I saw but was doing something at the time and didn't really get to examine all the symbolism in it. Like the rings and the contract. I'm anxious to watch the other commercials to look for "hidden or not so hidden objects"....

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes..I love the Hunt!!!I can be quite fanatical about it (to a fault?) even....(that's prob obvious) ;) know what I mean...(I said, thinking of my earlier,public flub) haha

    ** What is called Satanism is the ruling hierarchy of the Brotherhood under the command of the Reptilians. * D a w n a t i l l a ' s G r a f X * http://dawnatilla.deviantart.com/ 4 1 5 5 5 0 0 6 3 8

    **Dawnatilla *The *Hun* is on: *DeviantArt*, *FaceBook*, *YouTube*, *Tumblr*, at the infamous *WordPress* blog: *COTO*:* Coalition of the Obvious.*

    On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM, COALITION OF THE OBVIOUS wrote:

    > ** > jerseyg commented: "Yep, that's the one I saw but was doing something > at the time and didn't really get to examine all the symbolism in it. Like > the rings and the contract. I'm anxious to watch the other commercials to > look for "hidden or not so hidden objects"...." >

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know the bars in town didn't mind the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do they still have to close for one hour a day?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never known any establishment of any kind that had to close for any reason, at any time. Once ran a bar I wanted to do some work on, and when I went to lock the doors there was no lock. No one could remember the last time the place has been closed.

    ReplyDelete