Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day One

One a beautiful Fall day some 4 to 500 people gathered to start what we have all wished would of happened years ago.

It took an hour-and-a-half to come a consensus as to what the word "nonviolent" meant. In the end a compose toilet was built, and there's a Port-O-Let on a construction job close by, that some one found was left open. Committees were formed, and I'm on Security, Outreach and Education.



The police were extremely relaxed. I made point of educating several of them on why they should arrest the FEDS instead of us should the orders come down. The only time when they were called in was when the crowd stormed City Hall. And even then they were stern but polite.



The police open the Gazebo for us, but later, the only lights out in the park were those lights around the Gazebo, making us have to move the GM to the lighted area. The police said they weren't responsible and couldn't tell me if the lights were on last night.



Eventually the group settled in and began organizing by using what has become known as the "people's microphone." When anyone wants to speak they chop-up what they are saying into 3 or 4 words at a time as those around repeat what was said. It's laborious, but can lead to some funny moments.








I made a little girl cry today. No not the one above, but an older little girl. I lost my patience and inferred that a statement she made was stupid. I got called on the carpet for not abiding by "committee rules." I apologized, but I don't believe they believed I meant it. I didn't. Her statement was stupid.

So I'm taking a break from the revolution and indeed might just become the lone-ranger once again. It would be my plight that what I have been calling for, for so long, I would now abandon.

After the toilet situation was somewhat resolved, (we still don't have Port-O-Let's, but Rome was built in a day either) and they got around to resolving what the protocol of the protocol should be, which I doubt still hasn't been resolved, the food program was next, and then the most pressing thing seemed to be in forming the entertainment committed. I have yet to see us picket a thing, or pass-out a flier since Thursday.

Aside from a dozen or so hard-core patriots, for now this thing has descended into a haven for homeless-hippies still searching for Nirvana.

I'm still hoping for better things to come. But if this is what we have to fight the PTB with, God can't help us.



This is what this bullshit has descended into. The below flier is one I submitted and it is being blocked because, are you ready for this, I have END THE FED in it.

I am one-step away from divorcing myself from this crap. It is obvious I do not work well with others, especially when the collective mind becomes a neutralizing element and allows the COINTELPRO agents to block the main focus of what this movement was suppose to be targeting.

29 comments:

  1. Helicopter printing press

    http://koalice.wordpress.com/bank/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey M. Love the pictures.(especially the little girl) Love the text. Love the movement. Love you for being there and being you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was contemplating what I am going to do about going every freekin half hour. I will carry a foley and bag in My backpack just in case. Its illegal to urinate in public here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good report M...it is {almost} like being there...we wish we were.

    The photos give a good sense of the relaxed feel of this occupation.

    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. M -- a Stand-up Guy, who actually stands up and walks the walk. Thanks! Peace & Safety to All.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Will Obama Goons Provoke Riots Using Occupy Wall Street As An Excuse to Bring In Martial Law?"

    http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/2011/10/will-obama-goons-provoke-riots-using.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a feeling that their Oracle computer modeling software that gives them contingency planning is choking and reading out: FAIL - FAIL -FAIL....

    There is panic growing in boardrooms all over Amerika.

    Even chaos is on the side of the people now.

    We most likely will be facing the Samson Option US style...

    Yes, there is a bad moon rising. BIG WEIRD is here.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  9. "The statement issued from Zuccotti Park"~Waldo

    Thanks for posting that Waldo, that is very good. In fact it seems just right, doesn't it? Not too skinny, not too fat. Right on the "Money," and in issuing no orders, leaving all to proceed as they deem fit.

    I was hoping for something like this. Now, hold fast. Because as you might imagine, the elites are freaked...and you never know what a cornered rat might do.

    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  10. "WE ARE THE VETERANS OF CHAOS"

    "Vets of Chaos"...i.e. V.O.C...

    See -- the freaked out elites are clueless!

    Americans have been living "IN CHAOS!" since the PsyOp Wars began. WE are Impervious to Shock & Awe. Everyday is an Adventure. Every day for the last 10 years has been an "adventure" in figuring out how to survive while under attack from a multitude of elite eugenics weapons { Be they psychological, physical, pharmaceutical, environmental, electromagnetic, biological, sociological, religious and moral attacks, emotional, financial, and political }.

    Do you see the danger there? Trillions have been spent to "weaponize" each category mentioned above. WAR has/is being waged upon your body and brain!

    If you do not understand this...you have been overcome, "captured" and are a P.O.W. You are a Victim. The Walking Dead. How can you help your fellow man when you are compromised through and through?

    A solution will present itself soon enough for each and everyone to protest peacefully and meaningfully.



    See Obvious Ones?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand that just after the statement was released at Zuccotti Park, they marched to Wall Street - where they were met with some violence from the police...twenty people peppersprayed and arrests being made...

    I don't know what the situation is now.

    Holding pattern...
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OPR3GlpQQJA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alternative currencies can be created by an individual, corporation, or organization, they can be created by national, state, or local governments, or they can arise naturally as people begin to use a certain commodity as a currency. Mutual credit is a form of alternative currency, and thus any form of lending that does not go through the banking system can be considered a form of alternative currency.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_currency

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alternate currency from an alternate current...dipole the merry'o.

    \\||//

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zuccotti Park Statement Of The Obvious.
    http://occupywallst.org/
    #ows

    ReplyDelete
  16. notice ows logo and compare with optor

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!#U.S._involvement

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yea Ko, but in iconic history this image has it's central root in the raised fist of "People Power" from the late 60s...and has been adapted by various groups over time.

    I'm not absolutely certain but the first use of this iconic image may have been the Black Panthers - that is what my personal memory tells me.

    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh say does that star spangled blather yet wave o'er the land of the...ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha...and the home of the...gag'a hyuck yuck yuk....Lol.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  19. yea yea, it seems to me a nonviolent movement would choose another symbol other then a clinched fist, don't ya think? I tracked back from the Tarply article you posted which led me to otpor. Here's the question; is Tarpley a gate keeper? A) yes B) no

    http://tarpley.net/2011/10/07/occupy-wall-street-who-wants-to-hijack-the-movement/

    ReplyDelete
  20. " Here’s the question; is Tarpley a gate keeper? A) yes B) no"

    My gut feeling is yes,,,but he doesn't realize it.

    I spoke earlier to this, as he is an academic. He has had that conditioning...and it is hard to get out from under.
    Recognize also he is very successful within this system - as much as his critique is true, he has a vested interest in keeping at least some portion of the status quo intact...

    We can say this about many of our 'intellectuals', can we not?

    I site Chomsky as a good example. He still has his job - they may not like him on TV anymore...but he isn't excommunicated from his post or from publishing.

    Compare that to someone like Antony Sutton, who was hard driven out of academia, and scourged by nearly all of his peers.

    I learn data from these gentlemen. To do so is not to swallow their world view.

    As I told JG, "I like Tarpley in ways..." My reservations are as you put them - yes AND no.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your remarks Ko, about the clenched fist is good observation.

    I seem to remember two fingers held aloft as "the Peace Sign."
    This is also a 60s icon.

    Would it be more apropo in the present?

    I don't know...personally I do not see supplication as the bottom line to our demands...and I see these as demands - not requests.

    Power gives up nothing but to a greater power...

    Push will come to shove.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  22. Full Spectrum Disobedience

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obedience_(human_behavior)#See_also

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Disobedience," yes, a marvelous term it is...akin to defiance...a mode of nonconformity.

    Well, like Nancy said; "Just say no."
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  24. Was that C2 before it changed to "Defiance"?
    \\ii//

    ReplyDelete
  25. without obedience they have no power
    yes, Full Spectrum Defiance

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defiance_Campaign

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like where you're going here. Stick something good in your non-conforming corn cob and smoke it.

    The People can have their own Def-Con warning system. Defy the Con. Let's take Our DefCon warning up to Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  27. "Hope" and some sort of expectations for these Amerikans has always seemed a bit of a diaper dumpers rent-a-view...but I make watchie awhile, and I say...better than some other days when it's just the same old haze.

    But when I gets me engines runnin' I turn around and look at the super surplus of goobers making up any crowd, und ien sain to mein selferglobben; Oiks and yoiks and paramount doiks...nada hoiden crambaloiden hootah pootah ding dang.

    I remember why I am on the monk-like path of solitude dude even if that's rude...

    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  28. M -- have you seen this series?

    http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/097561-2011-10-08-the-great-gulf-coast-holocaust-part-5-the-four-horseman.htm

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Boom. Great posts. Extremely informative and well presented and researched.

    ReplyDelete