Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big Brother's Eye in the Sky by JerseyG

From Raw Story 6/14/10

"The Federal Aviation Administration has been asked to issue flying rights for a range of pilotless planes to carry out civilian and law-enforcement functions but has been hesitant to act. Officials are worried that they might plow into airliners, cargo planes and corporate jets that zoom around at high altitudes, or helicopters and hot air balloons that fly as low as a few hundred feet off the ground."

"On top of that, these pilotless aircraft come in a variety of sizes. Some are as big as a small airliner, others the size of a backpack. The tiniest are small enough to fly through a house window."

Oh gee, and all they are worried about is air traffic?!  Wow, the big brother state will really shift into high gear when these beauties show up in the air over cities and towns all across America.  The skies won't be so friendly anymore as evidenced by this NY Times article:

Spy Drones in Demand by U.S. Police Departments but approval Pending

Approval pending?  How many of you reading this believe approval isn't forthcoming?  Pipe down sheeple and go back to sleep.  This is a discussion for intelligent, informed adults only.




"If use of the drone wins U.S. Federal Aviation Administration approval after tests, the Miami-Dade Police Department will start flying the 14 pound, or 6.35 kilogram, drone over urban areas with an eye toward full-fledged employment in crime fighting."

"Our intentions are to use it only in tactical situations as an extra set of eyes," said Detective Juan Villalba, a police department spokesman.

All the better to watch all you nasty "homegrown terrorists."  You know who you are.  All those plotting to protest against BP's use of Corexit 9500 and their  strong arm banning of cameras and reporters in the Gulf.  All you teaparty people marching against the erosion of your civil liberties.  And you 9/11 truthers? Don't even go there ! Oh yes, they will be watching you from the sky like hawks.  Step outta line and you will be swooped down upon like a hawk on a baby rabbit.

All the authoritarian government officials and jack booted thugs are drooling over these metal spy birds.  If you're not paranoid yet, you are brain dead.  "1984" is here on steroids. The FORCE may be with them but karma is with us.

I don't know how, but I do know that the oppressors will lose in the end.  They have to.  We want our privacy back and the right to feel safe on our streets and in our homes, not from the common criminal,  but from  the spying eyes of those that pretend to protect us.

11 comments:

  1. whats that song...
    Someone To watch Over Me...
    what a parody,
    Running Man, Orwell and Blade Runner all in one script.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or how about this one Oz:

    Somebody's Watching Me lyrics

    I'm just an average man with an average life
    I work from nine to five, hey hell I pay the price
    All I want is to be left alone in my average home
    But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone
    And...
    CHORUS:
    I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
    And I have no privacy
    I always feel that somebody's watchin' me
    Tell me is it just a dream?
    When I come home at night
    I bolt the door real tight
    People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
    Well, can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid
    CHORUS
    When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
    'Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
    People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
    But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much
    That's why...
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    And I have no privacy
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    Who's playin' tricks on me?
    I don't know anymore
    Are the neighbors watching me
    Well is the mailman watching me
    And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
    I wonder who's watching me now?
    Who?
    The IRS?
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    And I have no privacy I always feel like somebody's watching me
    And I have no privacy
    Who's playin' tricks on me?
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    Tell me who can it be?
    I always feel like somebody's watching me
    ..

    Or my all time favorite stalker song...The police: Every breath you take...I'll be watchin' YOU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then we shall just have to have cheap kits of basic kamekazi radio-controlled interceptors for the kids to play with, shan't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nifty lyrics there Jersey :-)
    and the Sting one makes me shudder.
    Once, first hearings... i thought the watcher, to be a parent a lover a friend , something good.
    then I realised it could also cover stalking and other aberrant controlling behaviours.
    ugh what a perception switch.
    ptooey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..just buggered laser pointers up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the shit hits the fan (it's going to) and all heck breaks loose, those bullets will hit the bone fired from the drones above.

    Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls "we're now living in the F'n Twilght Zone!"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w

    ReplyDelete


  7. C'MON PEOPLE IT"S TO PROTECT & SERVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, they have the most altruistic of intentions.. to serve man... NO WAIT !! "TO SERVE MAN" IT'S A COOKBOOK !!! We're all on the menu........





    ReplyDelete
  9. http://defense-update.com/products/e/eitan-UAV.htm

    ISRAELS BIG DADDY KILLER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vincent Price's voice and Lloyd Bochner. He was a good actor and canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good observation ! I didn't notice it was VP's voice until I read your comment and listened again. That is one of my favorite Twilight zones. I think there is an episode to go with every article posted.......pure genius.

    ReplyDelete