Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You Will Respect My Authoriteah !

I was shaving with My RIGHT HAND and now I must conquer Britain and secure all the rare auto parts the lizard queen is hoarding for her inbred offspring.

Go unter ze fold to see our top secret research and development werks in progress !! Achtung !





The patient is a 44 year old female not sexually active. The patient has suffered from severe neglect and abuse for 30 years.

Diagnosis: Cancer in the lower belly that has spread to the skin. treatment will be heroic invasive surgical extraction of infected tissue and skin grafts on the lower extremities.

Prognosis: With care and proper diet the patient can live productively for another 50 years.

Here is a view of surgery with one rib replaced



I will be representing her majesty (HISS !) driving the Spitfire in time trials on April 18th. The patient pictured above will not be ready till 2011 or 2012, cruising the apocalypse !

6 comments:

  1. lol.. you're a nutcase! That picture looks like Alex Jones impersonating Hitler.....

    Looking forward to seeing the pretty finished product. My ex and son own an automotive machine shop and build race motors for cars and boats. I should know something about the innards but I really dont'. I just likes the fancy schmancy paint jobs of the cars when they are all finished.

    Have fun bringing your baby to life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the master racer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pose she struck in that photo John. She looks a bit seductive in her scantily clad attire.

    But you look very professional doctor in your socks and birkenstocks.

    Keep us posted on the patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You allways have to think of sex ? Nothing can corrupt the sacred pure feelings I have for My patients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... beep beep, toot toot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to remember I am celibate and unlike the jesuits that includes children and beasts as well.

    Give me a little lattitude pal, the plumbing still works! I'll call her mmmmm Christine?

    ReplyDelete