Thursday, April 1, 2010

Obama Out; Biden In

Upon retrieving his moral compass from the lost-and-found bin, Barack Obama abruptly resigned from the U.S. Presidency today.

Obama apologized for running America "like a rogue nation and a failed state," saying, "I've seen the error of my ways. I've decided to stop being a war criminal, to resign the Presidency effective immediately, and to turn myself in to the International Criminal Court for prosecution."

Joe Biden became the new U.S. President in a hastily-arranged swearing in. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have to admit, this is a big fucking deal," he said. President Biden also thanked Obama for his service to the country. Oddly, Biden offered no pardon, and in response to a reporter's question said, "None will be forthcoming." He commended Obama for "doing the right thing."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if only the strange and wonderful could still happen.

    Joe Biden by BarelyPolitical
    April Fools back to you John
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhzvtOVJtrE&feature=fvw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this John. I really needed the laugh. I've had nothing but bad news this week. Oh, if it were only true!

    ReplyDelete