Monday, March 29, 2010

Update ~ World Order in massive movements



Finding Bill Cooper back in 88 was a godsend and the beginning of my hell. It was the reason for all my problems along with my relationship with my Mr. ex – CIA. I warn you that finally bringing Cooper into my conversations is not good. For him to be declared the most dangerous man on radio by Clinton was not wrong, for it was after I learned of the relationship between GHW Bush and Clinton came to light, I realized that Magog was the most dangerous man in America and Clinton was his Lieutenant.

This is the one who would expose the reality and he was targeted after he shifted from the paranormal to the predictions of the biowarfare and 911 attacks. Who wanted him dead? Just like Kennedy, everyone in power. That’s why the big push by MSM who has been completely taken over under the Martial Law triad, to promote the Rush’s, Becks, A Jones, A. Bells, M Savage and other so called exposers. When you read BPH you will see the reasons for everything. You should also see that the shills now are driving the agenda to merge the terror threat to include you. Whether a nationalist patriot, gun rights advocate, feminist, Christian, Homosexual, Human Rights advocate, Constitutionalist, Anti Government in any capacity you will be painted a terrorist.

We have discussed the FBI pamphlet. I have gathered over one hundred specific Government documents under the most chaotic and complicated structure as to have laymen scratching their heads. There is a finalization process now. The Event! All the Executive orders and memorandums, NSA directives and Directors are in place. Obama has his Govenors picked, Napolitano and Fugate are fully prepared. Fugate is Navy. The terror attacks in Russia today are part of the multi-prong event cycle. It has started and will be coming our way in short order. The FSB as the CIA will extremely busy in the next few months. I am no longer going to skirt any issues.

NO MORE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!! Alex Jones is a fraud, Art Bell is a fraud, Rush and Beck are going to watch us die and report as the committee instructs. They want us killing each other, militia against cops, people against the authorites and that is what Cooper warned. WE CAN ONLY FIGHT TOGETHER and when we use force we will play right into their hands. The unity has to happen or we are toast!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2829245257205113781#

Bill Cooper ~ If you want to download Behold a Pale Horse it is at the coto-website along with the Report from Iron Mountain. I am gathering all the most important documents I have collected and will load them.

IRON MOUTAIN REPORT IS REAL

A Satirical Indictment of RANDthink by Leonard Lewin. But they have tried to make it fiction when it got out to the public.

Iron Mountain and Mount Weather are the bunkers for Washington and New York committee members and political criminals. Military personnel will be at the other locations I have reported. From Califonia (needles), USAF bases and Denver Complex through Cheyenne Mountain. These facilities are loading up.

The Pope is on the move and that means Italy/Swiss are up to something as well. Curt please keep us posted on movements for Germany and surrounding areas.

A FF right wing militia group by the Southern Poverty Law Center has been set up. Michigan, Indiana and other areas. This MK shill or CIA player is working the domestic agenda at the same time as Russia. Hutaree, my ass! Where did the SPLC scrape up these bottomfeeders?

Obama has just returned from Afghanistan and has taken THE GLOVES OFF. It's all a massive effort in swing now from all fronts.

Wake up COTO those predictions I made are all coming about. Start thinking about your protection. Time is limited and we will soon have to stop this little discussion site. I am going to report other movements shortly.

http://projectdisaster.com/

9 comments:

  1. Just let me know when would be a good time to max-out the credit card

    ReplyDelete
  2. M,

    I'll let you know the day you need to disappear.

    I'll let you know the day you should begin to prepare your speech before the committee that you are not a terrorist and you were just caught up in the tea party movement.

    I'll let you know that when you get calls from the NRA asking you for membership that they are part of the CENSUS GENESIS team to find out if you are armed when they come to take you.

    I'll for sure. let you know when I am in a FEMA trailer on my way to club dread aka Fort Bragg.

    You think it's time for you check the travel brochure for Barksdale AFB and Polk AFB?

    Polk is the UN Army training facility and detention is at Barksdale as well as Livingston which was WWII camp for German and Italian fascist forces.

    That one is under construction. See if you can get within 5 miles of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear god. I have no appetite and I've been looking at everyone and thinking, you poor things don't know what's about to hit you. Nothing seems quite "right" anymore.

    I hung out today after work with my almost two year old grandson(my daughter's son)and ten year old grandsons(my son's son) at my daughter's house and for a few hours I just played and acted silly with them and forgot about everything else. Now the feeling of dread is back and I just can't shake it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, the nazi pope's scandal is also a very bad sign. Isn't RATzinger(how apropo) supposed to be the last pope?

    ReplyDelete
  5. JG

    I made the header in honor of your liberatiion from the cult.

    I also watched CNN and other liberal sites and was not shocked to see the high traction of the militia/SPLC smear and fear campaign.

    New brief: Let's charge the kids bulling the suicide girl with murder and execute them. Then let's imprison their incompetent parents for life. WE MUST HAVE ORDER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the personalized header Patrick. Has there ever been a more evil looking pope than this one? You can see the vileness in his eyes. He's a child molester himself. I'd bet money on it.

    Yes and above all WE MUST HAVE ORDER. Have you checked out some of the articles at oen lately?

    THere are three that had me ready to spit nails..
    Check em out if you can stomach it.

    http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Civil-Rights-Act-of-20-by-John-Basel-100328-576.html

    http://www.opednews.com/articles/Are-Republican-Right-Winge-by-Caroline-Myss-100329-307.html

    http://www.opednews.com/populum/link.php?id=109254

    Our Richard and Boomer have commented there as has someone else you may recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy that John Basel. What a diluded pinhead. The quality of articles has gone way down.

    I don't know how you can stand it. I can't read that drivel without gagging. I would loved to have psted the links to Morris Dees (SPLC) the accused pedophile, homosexual and his wifes divorce papers and all the links to his CIA involvement with Oklahoma City and other domestic terror recruiting and nurturing. Accused of activity with a 7 year old. This is the man that they rest their faith in for info on criminal hate groups?

    See the post. It is true that these absolutely brain damaged neo-liberals may be from another planet. I can't figure it out. Can you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No I can't figure it out. The even more pinheaded "oen attack dog" (hahahaha) Steven Leser was sent to set us straight. Some things never change. The same loons are there John Sanchez, Leser, Tremlett but there are many more there that know the score.. The braindead seem to be outnumbered by the aware. I registered over 3 months ago and just started posting this month.

    I've had my fun of stirring up trouble and now I'm done. However, I do think you should post those SPLC links. Then again, one of the oen stasi might report you as a homegrown terrorist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was your name? I never considered reregistering. I figured Rob had the Genesis system and banned our IP addresses.

    I see that woman there (julia cresswell) she always set them straight. was that you?

    ReplyDelete