Saturday, March 6, 2010

Message to COTOCREW from PD



For Sale ~ Cheap

Item One

Recently, Boomerang submitted a reprint from fourwinds.com regarding Captain Eric May.  We remember the April Fools Massacre and the 3/7 Calvary. No one knows the true history of COMMITTEE backed Massacres and cover-ups from bought and paid [MSM] Massacre Silencing Media outlets.  We know Bush 1 slaughter of surrendering Iraqi's in the first Gulf War.  We know the Clinton Massacre in Kosovo. We know too well.

We all know that even if the propaganda stream did report these atrocities, the masses would still be watching Survivor or Big Brother and never get the relationship between the networks naming of these shows  and the intent to deliver the Beta programming to prepare you for what they are planning.

No offense to folks who do not belong to COTO or some truther based group who may read this, but if you are still dwelling in the La-La Matrix, may the good lord have his highest mercy on your soul. The Meek shall inherit the Earth..... fools may not.

This is Capt. May's website Ghosttroop and thanks to Boom, I have added his excellent information to Whistleblowers and Watchdogs. Please be proactive to post these links and articles.  Whistleblowers are the critical component of truth and the best defense we have to coming triad of eliminating our ability to speak of conspiracy or coverup. When your babies are in college, Kent State will be an everyday event.  Am I crazy?  Of course I am. _____________________

Item Two

I know some think I assume every single tragedy is based upon an Mk-Ultra conspiracy and many postings get brushed aside. I am thick-skinned and I don't always provide all the details. I must have three computers running all the time. One for work, one for RSS feeds, updates, government sites and monitoring and one to search internet. I made the mistake many years ago to work with one. Hard lesson. They have targeted my IP Address as they do a million others and have created mayhem for many others.

Regarding: Pentagon

John Patrick Bedell showed no emotion 04 Mar 2010 Authorities have identified the man behind today’s shooting at the Pentagon as John Patrick Bedell, 36, and are seeking a second man in connection with the incident, which left two Pentagon police officers injured and Bedell hospitalized. Sources tell AP that law-enforcement agencies--which now include the Secret Service and FBI--are looking at a man who accompanied Bedell to the Pentagon entrance from the Washington subway. Meanwhile, the Pentagon police chief tells CNN that Bedell had "no real emotion in his face" as he approached a screening area. "As the officers started to ask him for his pass to get into the Pentagon, he drew a weapon from his pocket and started shooting. … He did not say a word."

The Handler

Sources tell AP that law-enforcement agencies--which now include the Secret Service and FBI--are looking at a man who accompanied Bedell to the Pentagon entrance from the Washington subway. Quickly the News Media and Authorities squelched the witness reports and identified him as a lone attacker. This was immediately after initial reports hit the Secret Service.

"Three law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation, said authorities were also scrutinizing a second man who may have accompanied the shooting suspect."

"Two of the officials said investigators had not yet determined whether that second man had any involvement in the attack." - AP

Why do Mothers Kill their babies?

Vancouver Sun - When a man goes missing from California and parents file a missing person report the day after he was located it begins to open some mystery.  Amarillo would be a point from coming from Roswell and other points of Government facilities to eventually get on I-40 and head to Virginia.  So where was Mr. Bedell for two months? I have been privy to CIA information that Dallas and surrounding areas are prime CIA locations as is Atlanta, GA. but there are plenty of area 51's in that region to offer some speculation.  To know what the conversation was exactly with Trooper Hill and mom would be interesting.  Mom may have tried to get him held at that time and the trooper was involved in his trigger or maybe it was mom herself and maybe neither.

Vigilant Guardian Reprise

Washington Post -  Timing is everything isn't it.  When we wonder why they pull this crap the days preceding the false flags or delta trigger events we scratch our heads.  The reasons are concluded if you accept the triad. When administrators are given the task of assuring the proper stagings, it provides that they understand mending fences , containment and recon.  As there was a handler there. Good Luck in getting the identity of this handler.

Working the Triad

All of COTO as well as a ground swelling public is clamouring for real 911 investigation. Sorry gang the triad is working 24/7 now to end that movement.  But they always kill three birds with every stone.

1. Get the masses so sick of 911 conspiracy and so afraid of fright wing attacks that they allow some legislation similar to Holocaust Denial in Germany and have it branded as hate speech.

2. ID the Bedells as fringe extremist's even though he was a registered Democrat, liberal pot growing capitalist.  Let the SPLC write the case file on this right-wing, skinhead, NAZI, KKK, Christian, Gun toting, anti-everything. That way you hit on one thing everybody hates or fears.

3. Move the wealth upward. Those scanners, computers and surveillance  merchandise bring in a tidy sum.  Let's give the L3's, Raytheons and GE some real fat no-bids.

If I had to take one of my assertions to court, this episode would make my top 5.

__________________________________

Item Three

Let's all hope Rady recovers soon from a serious respiratory illness that resulted in a collapsed lung and remember we are at war with the government and corporate agenda to make as much money off your misery from their little box of horrors.  Whether Rady recieved one of their little germs, a chemtrail overdose or a EM exposure that knocked out her immune system like a power failure, we must stay healthy and think about what we do each day that exposes us to their little money making pyramids.

 [end]

26 comments:

  1. You may be right about Bedell, hopefully more info will come out.

    But I once witnessed a "suicide by cop" and the man was also emotionless. He had been in a traffic stop, shot that cop, then driven back to a highly populated area and waited on the sidewalk for the police to arrive. I just happened to walk right by him, see the gun in his hand, and go into my favorite coffeeshop to warn people to get back away from the windows.

    The police arrived in massive numbers, ordered him to put the gun down, then shot him multiple times (with little regard for public safety).

    I do believe loosely wrapped people can be set-up as patsies, but don't think the one I saw was. Once someone decides to die, they don't see or hear much going on around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost as if the underworld (whatever it may entail) has taken over. I have thought at times some of the schizo and homeless are not mumbling at all but talking low to somone we don't see. A twist for certain but it has crossed my mind on many occasions.

    What the brain can do is amazing but what the universe can do is unimaginable.

    Loosely wrapped, Bruce Ivins. He was gangstalked as others I have read. This is the most sinister of torture and can convert even a tightly wound machine into a Rambo or blithering idiot. What I would give to have been the fly on the wall watching Mr. Bedell (& Company?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the Mafia-as-business-model is most successful today. I suspect we're being forced into that mode too now that the rule of law has been scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boomerangcomesbackMarch 6, 2010 at 3:37 PM

    Good of you to put this up Puddy and expound on the subject with your expertise and wisdom.

    {Got you prod to just go ahead and post}

    I believe you have isolated the precipitate from the "solution" with regards to these events. (you know what I'm saying... a guy at OldEd or Smirkingchimp used to use a paraphrase as his byline, I've reversed it).

    MKUltra "victims" all seem to fit your description to a "T" -- emotionless drones at the time of their deadly deeds. Compartmentalized mentally and emotionally. The VA school shooter certainly fit this profile as well as many others.

    Project Camelot provides valuable insight into this operation and others.

    I do find your stated position of acquiescence to liquidation as disturbing. You are anything but a push-over in all other facets, so why make it easy at the O.K. Corral? Just asking...

    Many of the "Men of Valor" were warriors, and were esteemed. My present feeling is "no quarter" to those who would deprive you of life and liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boom, I have been feeling a bit grim lately so please excuse. The tandem of chemtrails and winter have taken their toll. My work requires my team travel and that has been a nightmare.

    On top of it all they have been spoofing my search computer daily which essentially flood the packets so I freeze up all day long. I have an identifying software for my firewall and router and have traced these clowns to Sweden. It used to be perth Autralia.

    Must not like all the EISCAT HAARP posting I do. Everytime I block a IP string they come from another. It's an endless tic tac toe. The Survivor hat in the picture comes from Yaxha Peten, Guatamala. I wish I was there again as I stare at the metal snow on the ground.

    I took the finger test and wipe the dust on my car once the snow was off. I took it under the light and microscope and it looks like mica or glitter. I am grateful that I don't have a collapsed lung. Peace Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well said Mary. Your comments are always top notch. (except the paragraphing :)

    I hope you feel better as well. I wonder how many of the crew are sick? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary feel better. Patrick, you too. I'm ok but I've been plagued with headaches lately. The kind that make your eyes hurt. I blame the daily chemtrails for that.

    Patrick, I've seen the sparkly stuff you're talking about. I was walking the dog after the last snowstorm and on the bare area of sidewalk, everywhere, glittering in the sunlight was some kind of shiny, silvery substance. It looked like fairy dust had been scattered all over the development. Unfortunately, I'm sure whatever it was came from the chemtrailing and had nothing to do with benevolent fairies...more like malevolent ghouls.

    Mary & Patrick, as you know, I'm in 100 percent agreement that these latest incidences are most assuredly ff events. Mary, as you so eloquently stated, especially with the msm pumping up stories of crazy 9/11 truthers, teapartiers and anyone unhappy with the government. Who the hell isn't ???!! Only the dumbest of the dumb.

    To those who would pooh pooh us, I say listen to the buzz on tv news now. It's all about the internet. Everything from being scammed online, to pedophiles preying on children to identity theft. Pay attention. I bet you can guess what their next line of attack is just by listening to the talking heads. The next ff will be internet related. Good excuse to shut it down as our last bastion of free speech and honest information.

    They really do "hate us for our freedoms"......

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I have thought at times some of the schizo and homeless are not mummbling at all but talking low to somone we don’t see. A twist for certain but it has crossed my mind on many occasions."

    That's so weird you wrote that Patrick. I have that same strange feeling about sz's as well. In fact, I have a friend of ten years, (internet only, we've never met) who is sz. He is one of the most intelligent people I've ever spoken with and the man has an amazing psychic ability. Along with myself, I have a few friends and my own daughter who can attest to that according to the charts he did for them and many predictions. I won't go into here but I have some really eye opening stories to tell regarding this.
    Anyway, he spoke of echelon and carnivore long before I'd even heard the words before. He spoke of the illuminati and freemasons and all sorts of things we talk about here now. That was ten years ago.

    I also know two other people afflicted with sz, both women and both super bright but have trouble coping with the world. My theory is they have too much input. The "voices" they hear inside their head overtake anything outside themselves. My question also is, whose voices are they and where are they really coming from?

    As I've said here before. I question EVERYTHING ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. boomerangcomesbackMarch 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM

    JG, check out some of Linsey Williams videos I posted above. He may shed some light for you. Always take with a grain of salt however.

    Keep you body Alkaline to stave off chemical attacks and predatory diseases. I have posted a couple of recipes here prior. If desired, I'll post again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard williams interviewed several times but will watch the videos for stuff I've missed.

    Boom, I remember you posting the recipes and I was frustrated because my printer died on me a few days before that. I'll have to go back to your postings so that I can print them out now. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. boomerangcomesbackMarch 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM

    Don't worry about looking it up JG. I found the info. Here you go. My family has been in very good health for quite some time. We are essentially vegetarian (watch Food, Inc. "the movie"). Eating meat, processed foods, microwaving 'stuff' makes your body acidic. Not good. Cheers!

    FIRE WATER
    1) Use an electric juicer (round centrifical one) to juice 8-10 lemons. Pour into blender.
    2) Add 8-10 cloves of garlic or equivalent
    3) Add ¼ cup of organic honey
    4) Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
    5) Add ¼ of an onion
    6) Add about a 1” of raw ginger
    7) I throw in a few blueberries, strawberries or raspberries, etc. for a pinkish color, as well as their anti-oxidant properties.
    Fill Blender/Juicer to brim and dilute with fresh water, and whip up the concoction well. You can sip it, slug it, whatever. The ingredients in this drink will “alkalize” your system which is a key to fighting off the pollutants that you are ingesting from within and without. You may read up on the properties of each ingredient if you want to know more. A very “detoxifying” brew.
    Brew #2 – Green Smoothie
    In a blender/juicer/processor add

    • Handful of spinach or garden greens you like
    • Pour in a couple handfuls/scoops of frozen mixed fruits (any…could be berries too)
    • Add tablespoon of ground flax
    • Add honey to taste
    • Fill rest of blender with cold clear water

    “Zip” it up into a “Green Smoothie”. Again, this drink is to help you “alkalize” your body and detoxify it. Both drinks are best consumed on an empty stomach. You might drink them 30 minutes before a meal or after. We drink them through-out the day. As always, “too much” of something, like pounding copious amounts of the lemon Fire Water might be tough on your digestion. Use good sense. Enjoy! To your Good Health!

    { Amounts of ingredients do not have to be exact. Just get the stuff in you in a regular manner}

    ***Note: Flax seed, flax oil assists the body in chelating and ridding it of “metals”. You can look into it further on the internet if you like.

    ACIDS AND ALKALINES - BALANCING YOUR BODIES pH LEVELS

    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/holistic_alternative_medicine/news.php?q=1263845254

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boom is right. Half the disease to humans eminates from the high acid diets.

    Every COTO -ite should google the alkaline foods. If you haven't ever looked you will be shocked to see how few you eat regularly and how much acid you do.

    I told Rady in personal email to drink LEMONS, ALFALFA, PEPERMINT, UNFILTERED HONEY for her lungs. You are right on the money Boom.

    I eat Almonds, Onions, Spinach, tomato, shredded carrot salad with every meal. Olive oil and wine vinedar dressing.

    I'd have been a cancer patient if I did not do this for years!!

    Booms recipe is all the highest alkaline. A friggin BASE BOMB for the bod.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see it;
    It's a real effort to ISOLATE us. The most effective tool is to divide and alienate us from community. Give us fake freedom to spout and chop to bits the other party, race , religion, gender, lifestyle or class.

    I have always talked about the COMMON THREADS the weave through any human being. Love, hunger, fear, family, happiness. What else is there. All the rest divides us and that's what they like.

    SEPARATE:

    You and your neighbor - fence
    You and your kids - Public Education
    You and your security - Fear, Taxes, Bioterror,
    You and God - Science
    You and World - Propaganda
    You and Your independence - Welfare
    You and your peace - Chaos

    Clever when it's all done in the name of progress, huh? Sneaky little cockroaches can slide into the smallest cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for making it easier Boom. I have already printed this one out. Most of those ingredients are yummy but the combination sounds a bit yukky. How do they taste combined in a drink?

    Patrick, I eat all the things you've mentioned. You can't be part Italian and not. I must say the only alfalfa I've had is as sprouts at a salad bar.

    BTw I've saved your list that you posted a while back from your grandfather. I have a file for Coto recipes and suggestions of which I've added these. Maybe some day we can have a COTO helpful hints/recipe book........

    ReplyDelete
  15. boomerangcomesbackMarch 8, 2010 at 4:43 AM

    JG, with the Fire Water recipe, add more Honey to it, if it is too sour for your palate. Maybe more water as well. I've put a half an onion and twelve cloves of garlic in one batch before, and "that" will stand you up, while keeping lovers and mosquitoes at a distance!

    Anyways, experiment and find what you like. I like stuff strong, so I just glug it down.

    Having a "green smoothie" right now. I don't mind the taste at all. Again, I tend to drink this potions down by the mouthful rather than sip them. With the green smoothie, the "garden" taste is much more pronounced if you use stronger, more robust greens out of the garden, rather than spinach. The berries and fruit (and honey) you put in will sweeten the taste.

    {I don't know what happened to the Linsey Williams videos I posted...they seemed to have disappeared?

    Here's the 1st one, and the rest can be found following this one.

    DVD 1, part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHMtHvODtoQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  16. thx for the well wishes and the basic recipe

    will try it tonite

    ReplyDelete
  17. We can call it the "COTO LIFE OR DEATH DIET" Look for Alfalfa/mint tea. Sun brew and add your real lemons and honey and drink like a sailor.

    Very tasty:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chicken or egg? Was he targeted and MK'd? Or was he chosen to see and hear what we were all to see before they got to us?

    What a ton of time I have wondered and tried to theorize the relationship of the Pineal and the NWO when it comes to SZ and Manics. Psychic's or just sighted? What we all should see?

    With Delta, once the programming is in place, like software, it dictates the hardwares capabilities and creates it's purpose environment. Are they the bogus abductees that found their way into 51?

    My theory is they call it area 51 because once you leave you are one card short of a deck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are a chemically burdened society, plus socially we seem to be producing a bumper crop of sociopaths.

    And do you have any idea how many suicide-by-cop events happen every week? I think this one was singled out for a psyop message to the public: fear friends and family who show the strains of modern life or question authority.

    ReplyDelete
  20. righto on that, PD... interesting idea, too, at the end

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good to see that little face Rady. Come back stronger. The shit is really hitting the fan lately.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You know laudy. I told Boomer that I started my project back in 83 after Texas. When KAL007 went down and the Challenger, I realized the Lincoln-Kennedy was just high profile and that like you say, FBI/COP death squads move freely to mend fences like Jeanne Palfrey.

    I made a brash statement somewhere, that I believe these covert assassinations exceed the death toll of Vietnam. Can you imagine how Ho-Hum it must be now for the COMMITTEE to issue a "sanction"

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well there were more deaths due to suicide than to combat for Vietnam vets. Tells you something about this country.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are certainly good questions Patrick. I wish I knew the answer. As for area 51, he also swore as a child he had been abducted as many szs do. So that adds to the pot, doesn't it?

    Btw, I"m dying for a nice tall glass of lemonade right now but I'm fresh outta lemons, dammit!

    Rady, good to see you back :)

    Boom, thanks for the link to lindsey. I thought maybe I was going blind..lol Gonna go watch now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. 8)

    sure miss chatting with people who are not in denial

    ReplyDelete
  26. Paragraphs, Captain.
    Got it now.
    And already yes I feel well, except for the Lieberman bill.

    ReplyDelete