Monday, January 25, 2010

GETTING READY FOR THE GROUND ATTACK



The Ground Attack is Human in Nature.

No lucid person can dispute HAARP weather manipulation and the organized Corporate Military combine that includes ARCO [BP], Raytheon and E-Systems, a notoriously criminal corp with links from Iran Contra, drug smuggling, PROMIS/INSLAW and 911 cover-up.

http://conspiration.ca/brevet_chemtrails/United%20States%20Patent%204,686,605.htm

I predicted the Mediterranean Earthquake but it hit the Caribbean in Haiti. I was shocked and reeled to why this happened.  I thought this was a deflection event and it may be, but this article was brought to my attention by Kornisking.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article24488.htm

Two things come to my attention:

1. Was this a Mediterranean attempt gone awry?  If so it is a prime example of the lunacy and complete lack of concern for the dangers of the technologies that are in their hands.

2. If so we can expect another coming soon.

On another note of interest

HIV/AIDS Asia Regional Program (HAARP)

I found this today and went to my archives for some NOC list information.

http://www.wine-storage.com/octopus.html

http://www.echelon.com/products/transceivers/powerline/pl31xx_devres.htm

Interesting how the connections to Dominica and Echelon also link to this deflection HAARP program.

In regards to Laudy's post regarding chipping and digital/analog conversion, I wanted to give you my simple explanation/theory and you can put the pieces together.

1. Echelon     2. HAARP/GWEN   3. PLC  Technology  4. SELinux  5. Total surveillance

The digital/analog conversion will allow for the full implementation of the 415 project/Echelon using smart line or Data-over-power technology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_line_communication

"Arlington, Va.: The father of a friend of mine worked for the CIA for more than twenty years. My friend told me that his father specialized in planting bugs in wooden furniture or fixtures. He said others specialized in planting bugs in other materials. Is this type of work really that specialized?"

Yes indeed it is. Let me say that we all have chips and surveillance in our homes and soon to our bodies themselves.  They have been placed in smoke detectors, TV's, Computers, Automobile motherboards and they are in book spines, clothing, shoes and other articles we use daily.

The Global Green Campaign and the Copenhagen agenda is just another triad for the implementation of the Smart Grid technologies that will utilize these surveillance, monitoring and communications network for microtechnologies including voice, video and GPS control. Phasing in the nano-bio features will soon follow after the initial wave of intrusions take place.

When you think that it will never happen, please consider where we are now and time's impact on what they can get accomplished. For conspiracy opponents who say it is not true or cannot happen, I offer the fact that these Corporate thugs and administrators were NOT coerced into this Triad but they were created and enabled by the COMMITTEE's drug money laundering, tax payer thefts and accounting frauds  as well as DOD budgets and deficits.

Connecting the dots goes back to Iran Contra, INSLAW/PROMIS, Enron and hundreds of crimes, murders and represent  all the mechanisms and movements to get the NWO order in place.  It is the main goal and number one priority.

Whether a Corporate Republican or a Government Democrat, you have been sucked into the largest scheme on earth to enslave mankind.   The millions of crimes, frauds, assassinations, technologies and testing successes represents seconds off the clock of what time we have left.  The days and years have been fruitful for the COMMITTEE and we have slept like babes without knowledge of this long term plan but enough history, leaked information and untimely demises have finally reached a proportion that they cannot be ignored.

What is more disturbing is that they do not work as hard to hide it anymore. They must feel they have crossed the threshold and we can no longer effect  this EndGame.

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting article by Dr LoDato especially since it was written back in 2000. Odd though that Perot and the Dr himself intended to vote for George W Bush because "he's his own man". Ha.

    So they really meant to strike Iran with an earthquake instead? Then why the military drills the day before in preparation for a Haitian quake? Perhaps Haiti was the dress rehearsal?

    What is the meaning of using the same initials HAARP for an HIV program in southeast asia? A little depopulation joke amongst the elite?


    I agree Patrick, it really is getting scary now that they are so blatantly running their criminal operations in plain sight. The recent supreme court ruling on corporate personhood is the latest in a string of purposeful constitution shredding moves. People seem to think that is an issue separate to everything that has gone before but they're oh so wrong.

    So what are our choices? How do we stop them? Can we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the robber barons play their little game of chess. I have one answer to all of it, "The earth is the LORD's,the world and all them that dwell therein". They cannot escape judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if6turnedouttobeneinJanuary 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

    KOOL, since that's the answer, "The earth is the Lord's". I'd say the answer to the riddle is, "the world and all them that dwell therein."

    Right, judgment delayed is not judgment denied? Might as well grab your ankles pull you head around to you asshole and insert tongue to prepare for a softer landing in your face.

    Futile as it be/seemed, since I was 15 in '69 I will not concede nor put my trust in any book written by man.

    To believe the creator entrusted us with mother nature and the many beautiful animals that have abound is self defeating.

    No korn I'm not against you or anyone else here at C.O.T.O. I feel at home here more than anywhere else, since I've been in my plight. And if none nor any can't accept that, I suggest you grab you ankles.

    When I'm old and wiser, I look back on my youth, will I be contented?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fKM8AV2Ud

    or will I just accept http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMB2XJgthw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go on vacation? :)

    I don't know what's the objective or the deflection in this case. I really believe it was a deflection in Haiti. Every triad has multiple OPPORTUNITIES.

    The COMMITTEE is very efficient. That is why they constantly operate on Government innefficiency. All actions and associations have their alter or antithesis.

    HAARP - Aids program counters information search for HAARP -Alaska. That's a minor point to the fact that Dominica is a major COINTELPRO for multi-prong operations. Vacuum Banking, HUMINT, SIGINT, drug running. That's Haiti's fate I am certain.

    THIS IS IMPORTANT****
    If you look at the major time and energies spent dealing with Cuba since WWII and the other key postitions globally where the same thing seems to be occuring, you must conclude either;

    A HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY-(bordering on moronic decisionmaking by government as well as a huge tax drain) The COMMITTEE likes this one, I believe.

    A FINANCIAL REDISTRIBUTION TRIAD- (Cuba-Haiti, Iran-Af-Pak, Israel-Palestine)

    Or, A SPECIFIC AND NECESSARY STRATEGIC GEOGRAPHIC REQUIREMENT FOR THE COMING NWO known by the two forces at work here.

    I think that we should never be so convinced that there are not forces at work that have known all the Committees agenda and have been actively countering their agendas since day one.

    We all decide here to what layer of the onion we focus on but suggest peeling the layers and delving deeper into the core objectives. MSM and their manipulations are working diligently to keep us focused on these outer layers.

    As with IF6be9 and KING below, it does not matter how each of us see the scientific/religious or faith and reason of this world events and movements but that we develop MACROVISION and continue to toss these broader questions, theories and observations into the coto thinktank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation? hahaha that's funny. Actually, I've been busy with family life, working fulltime and trying to train a very rambunctious terrible teen (6mos old) puppy. A vacation would be nice though.. actually, I'd like to permanently move to costa rica or something........

    As for peeling onions.. no matter what I do that endeavor always makes me cry but I do it anyway. I'm for peeling until there are no layers left. I just have to get to the bottom of things and find out how and why they tick. However, I don't feel I'm quite as bright as some here when it comes to understanding the complexities of the COMMITTEE and get a bit lost sometimes. I do however, have a high emotional IQ ( I took the test ;) haha) and know instinctively when something is just not right. So that's my personal super power and what makes me coto :)

    ReplyDelete