Friday, December 11, 2009

What Next?



When writing on the Triad Formula and Dialectic logic  of the COMMITTEE , I mentioned the new Triad and a new threat.

EG: WWI & WWII, Cold War, and WOT. From here this could recycle as another World War, though this would be a lofty NEED to establish, the move may go to strictly natural world disasters, such as pandemic, earthquake or tsunami, bioterrorism,  a 2012 DOD energy attack, or maybe even an alien attack. It is certain that the technology, planning and scripting are being played out in the depths of the highest members strategies. War games are nothing new and the COMMITTEES combatants, being its owns citizens is as old as Rome. But then again, the TRIAD is as old as Christianity.

A good article by this fellow~discusses the Triad dialectic and focuses on the same groups.  The political Committee, Science, Hollywood, etc.  It is also a great starter for anyone you know who needs a quick guide to the misery inflicted by the Illuminated controllers.

ANTI WORLD ORDER



What I want to know is what the COTOCREW sees as the next scourge. We have had the WOT up to our ears and I believe the pollsters would not give us an accurate result if people were asked would they like to pull out, put the money in jobs (green and otherwise) and take our chances.

The H1N1, the weather attacks and all the other fearmonger threats they have been dumping.  What is the 2012 plan?  Do you think we will get the false faith coming of Christ, the  NWO  Spielberg production of War of the Worlds or just another multinational war?

I say yes to either Klaatu or Jesus, but not sure yet which. I look for other thoughts and ideas what we might see in the first term. I believe that things will get so bad that in order to quell the massive rebellion on the continuing theft and mismanagement of the world financial elite, the COMMITTEE is planning something very special.   What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Keep rollin', rollin', rollin',
    Though the streams are swollen,
    Keep them dogies rollin', rawhide.
    Through rain and wind and weather,
    Hell bent for leather,
    Wishin' my gal was by my side.
    All the things I'm missin',
    Good vittles, love, and kissin',
    Are waiting at the end of my ride.

    Move 'em out, head 'em up,
    Head 'em up, move 'em on.
    Move 'em out, head 'em up:
    Rawhide.
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in,
    Ride 'em in, cut 'em out,
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in:
    Rawhide!
    Hah! Hah!

    Movin', movin', movin',
    Though they're disapprovin',
    Keep them dogies movin', rawhide.
    Don't try to understand 'em,
    Just rope an' throw an' brand 'em.
    Soon we'll be living high and wide.
    My heart's calculatin',
    My true love will be waitin':
    Waitin' at the end of my ride.

    Move 'em out, head 'em up,
    Head 'em up, move 'em on.
    Move 'em out, head 'em up:
    Rawhide.
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in,
    Ride 'em in, cut 'em out,
    Cut 'em out, ride 'em in:
    Rawhide!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4uJ4aStmc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tig.. good to see ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be surprised to see an alien invasion ala "war of the worlds" or maybe "the day the earth stood still." I mean really, would the MIC let a perfectly good program like "Project Bluebeam" go to waste?

    I believe there is life on other planets probably more advanced than we. I'm hoping perhaps they will save us from the dastardly humans here on this orb of corruption.

    I don't know how I'd react if a huge mothership and dozens of smaller ones showed up in the chemtrailed sky. I do know I'd definitely be suspicious of their origin and wouldn't take them at face value knowing what I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. purrrrrr ....

    thanks jg, good to be back
    they cut my electricity
    so the pod was out of action for a while,
    but you can't keep a good Cat down

    Need - global control

    warrant - Financial Stability Board

    opportunity - "a stark reality awaits central planners in Beijing: the global demand its all-important export markets need to thrive won’t turn up as planned. '
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/dont-let-dubai-distract-from-china-bubble-20091207-kepg.html

    purrrrrrrr .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pod,

    Good Triad. Rockefeller vs China. The NWO philosophy "Let the ones who created the problems find the solution and fix the problem"

    Very interesting. We should use that philosophy in murder investigations . Let the suspects meet, investigate and resolve the issue.

    Dead Economy Walking! Just in time for what? It's big and it's coming.

    ReplyDelete