Friday, October 16, 2009

Who's The Bad Guy, Whites Or The Elite?

SquareandCompassesEmbroiderThis is not about color, it is about how the "elite" have always used color as a form of separatism.

As it stands, we have members from the past who have password access (I'm not sure as to their ability to comment) and I would ask that, for the sake of civility, racial or ignorant comments be ignored. Please, do not allow outsiders to incite members with their remarks. Please guys, just use your heads and  not emotions.Those of us still here are here for a reason, we are COTO.



I approach this in the manner I would share with my family, open and nonjudgmental. I believe that we have almost filtered down to the point where we are all like minded individuals, all sharing the same desires for the future; a world free of corporate bred hostility toward everything from the environment to the family unit and the disclosure, prosecution and demise of the 'one world order'.

My contention here is that these type of remarks is exactly what one would expect from an Elitist, one who probably doesn't even believe these words himself but uses the black/white argument to keep us all in the dark. I recognize the potential for misunderstanding when posting something so incendiary. What I ask is that, as you read this you would substitute the word government or elitist for the word "white'. This is truly not a color issue. It is not "white" America who has done any of these things, after all, (I'm not talking about separate racial incidents which almost all immigrants have been subjected to nor am I denying those occurrences.). It is the "rich" who have perpetrated slavery on blacks, not to mention Chinese, Indians, and others, many also of the color white.. It was black tribal leaders (elites) who sold their people into slavery, not whites. It's the equivalent of blaming the drug 'problem' on blacks. I doubt that "homeboy" smuggled 5 tons of cocaine into this country. Don't get sucked in by that "liberal" word which so many people feel allegiance to. This is not about liberalism, that's just another little hole that the elite try to put us in. Labels is how all of this brainwashing starts.

You could substitute Irish, Italian, Chinese, Hispanic, Indian, or whatever you chose for the word "black" in this tale. So, who are the whites?

Don't confuse this with out and out Ku Klux Klan or nazi's. They aren't representative of whites any more than some pimp in a purple crush velvet suit represents blacks.

We are all black in this "America". Then there are the elite. We all serve them. They keep us separate by circulating this type of crap. Never in history has this been more apparent than now. Obama is as guilty as anyone in this debacle. Instead of being human he is black. It's up to our leaders to educate America and put an end to any racial separatism. Instead of addressing the problems of blacks he should encompass all Americans as equals. This is the perfect time for after Bush we are all equal. WE are all broke or on the edge, we are all losing jobs, we have all lost rights under his Patriot act and we are all facing a bleak future if we don't come together as a Nation and take our country back.

I believe and hope that this discussion will give all of us a collective understanding on one of the most important issues of our time. The "Elitists" throw racism out like fodder to keep blacks and whites from coming together. They realize that the majority of blacks and whites are intelligent people who, if allowed to intermingle more on a social level, would eventually vote all of their sorry asses out of office or worse.

One other thing to consider when reading this, many outstanding men from the black community, Bill Cosby for one, have chastised black males for exactly what this comment states, that they themselves are the reason for the continual racial plight of the black race in America. This is called observing a problem from an unprejudiced, intelligent eye. Bottom line, we all need to step up. We are all Americans first and foremost. We all share the same enemy and we can't beat them as black, white, Hispanic, Chinese, straight or gay. Solidarity, this is how revolutions are won.

Whaddya think?
(The following letter does not reflect my personal views so please don't call me names)

Peter





Finally.............It is Said Publicly.

Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it.


It is about time.





















BUCHANAN  TO  OBAMA
By  Patrick J.  Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a  conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from,  not just lectured to... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its  convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are  these:


First, America has  been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that  600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a  community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and  reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever  known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an  American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans.  Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans,  legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.  Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the  grievances.


Where is the gratitude??


Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona?  And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's  fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware  that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse,  that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first  three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al  about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes.. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

We are a Christian Nation


even if Mr. Obama says we are not.


This needs to be passed around  because,


this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!




OK.........


will you pass it on ?


YES. I did but will you?


Because I'm for a better America



39 comments:

  1. I hope this comes across as I intended. One problem is that it seems a portion of the right side column is cut off.
    I didn't intend to address these issues, as they are not the point but if one cares to do so please remain civil. Remember, these are the views of Pat Buchanan, not mine, though I find merit with some remarks worth addressing.
    Keep in mind, we are all in this together , as equals. We should all be able to have a discussion as equals but remember, the point of this post is that according to the NWO, Elite=white. I don't know about you but I'm far from elite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not black, yellow, white or a mix. We are Americans with tolerance of other cultures and all races. Statistics for crime aside, everyone has the advantage of freedom in America. While we are all imprisoned by our environment, let it be in America and not Somalia, Darfur, even the European Union where the privilege of being an American is often frowned upon that one looks to the Flag of the USA and knows what is stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter,

    I agree 100% with your sentiment. It is about the rich and the poor.

    As for Mr Pat Buchannan's open, racist ramblings, could not disagree more. Sorry but Pat Buchannan IS a racist.

    Who also refuses to deal with and confront your central thesis.

    That class is just as important or perhaps more important than race.

    Pat Buchanan supports the status quo, the elites.
    hat is why he gets to appear on CNN, MSNBC and Faux Snooze.

    Same as Keith Olbermann.

    Time to look beyond the false left wing right wing paradigm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW

    Quick

    Ban St Patrick's Day.

    It just ain't Amurichan enough.

    Tongue firmly in cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get your point as it pertains to my commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pass gas before I pass this tripe on.

    Sediments aside, PB is simply part of the Hegelian Dialect that's been perpetrated upon us all our lives. Designed to keep us discussing race when indeed, race is not the issue at all.

    Fuck Pat Buchanan. Sorry I couldn't be more "civil" when discussing this agent for all that is unholy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michael,
    Thanks for getting it.
    I hope that I didn't come off ass a Buchanan fan. I was trying to say, in my own clumsy form, that it is people like mhim who perpetuate the hate.
    He peppers his commentary with impertinent truths, such as alluding to Tawana Brawley and the Duke rape case as a method to incite otherwise intelligent whites but in the end he's just bashing. If we could make others aware that he only speaks for the elite we may be able to mend broken fences. As I said, there are problems, black and white. If we had some intelligent white leaders to help guide the lost as the black race has its' Bill Cosbys, who has great insight to the problems facing the black race maybe we wouldn't come off sounding like a bunch of crackers everytime we engage in conversations such as this. We are in no position to throw eggs but we also shouldn't walk on eggshells.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a nice St. Francis of Assisi Day?
    Nah,, definitely not merikun nuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Peter, at least you didn't subject us to the whole column. Buchanan has his moments- when he stands up for liberty and against war, but he's a captive of this Irish Catholic upbringing and his narrow little tribe. He doesn't bother me over much, but then I'm not a member of any of the groups he patronizes and condesends to.

    If you posted this to start a conversation about elites, good. And they are all mostly old-white-men. Any picture of the US Senate should make us uncomfortable- it doesn't look at all like America. Or the world. Or anything except an exclusive club.

    The Elite is a very small club. They need to be identified, and our complaints should be addressed directly--to them. (not each other) But to trump them in any meaningful way, we have to re-learn how to cooperate and work together with each other. ...an activity they absolutely hate to see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geez Michael,
    I thought that I'd made myself clear that what you said was exactly my point.
    Let me make myself clear, I do NOT like Buchanan nor do I espouse his views. I despise bigots, they made my childhood hell,,, teachers, schoolmates, kids on the street, almost anyone who tried to pronounce my name in public. It hurts, especially for a child in the minority. I am very empathetic to the feelings of others in this and many other regards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Claudia,
    Like I said, sometimes I'm a bit clumsy when trying to make a point, you did a great job of clarifying.
    The point is the elite. Identify and delete.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "The elite: Identify and delete."

    That's a hell of a slogan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peter

    ROFLMAO

    Chill Brother. I got it 100%.

    In fact my comment was in the same theme.

    Let's see Pat Buchanan call for an end to St Patrick's Day celebrations.

    The racist ding wad won't.

    I got your point 100%..

    Thought I said that.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perhaps I'm either going too slow, or too fast, but I see where we both agree on the basic point being made, in that we need to move beyond racial divides, and break free of the Hegelian Dialect.

    That said, than what is the point of bringing it up? Doing so is participating IN the HD.

    I don't want to talk about PB, or race, I feel so far beyond these subjects as to be be frustrated even contemplating them.

    Race? Hell, I've had persons of color living in my house in a heavily predominately upper-middle- income neighborhood since Katrina. I work at a neighborhood bar that is frequented by mostly lower-income, African, Latin-American and Caucasian decent, in that order. Prostitutes, pimps, pushers and hustlers during the night, welfare recipients during the day.

    There is no "race" here, only survival. Pat Buchanan doesn't know this world exists.

    When it crumbles, we'll be the first to know, and the first to go. We don't even have time to figure out what should be done, time is so short we should, if not already prepared for what's coming, be reacting with instinct in action.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peter, we had some discussion on this and you pegged it nicely.

    We all get hundreds of these viral email though peppered with certain truths, are nothing more than thimbles of fuel to fire up the downtrodden and disenfranchised segments of failing democracy. One that by the way has steadily been failing for hundreds of years.

    The PILGRIMS have mastered the triad of that L&R paradigm Cavlan knows intimately. We both watched the same triad in UK.

    The dialectic talking heads like Buchannan, Limbaugh, Beck and Bill O'Really? just keep pace with the bleeding heart left liars who are all strung to the manipulating hands of the Pilgrims who really think we are all dog shit because we don't posess the bloodline of gods.

    So the mindless, fear ridden, gang-minded rodentia all scurry to their little dark livingrooms to huddle around the idiot box to fuel up. Then these talking heads get transcribed to so much viral email as to nearly bring T1 lines to their knees.

    Welcome to the Formicidae Farm. Remember you are on display. Black ants, red ants, carpenter ants, bull ants, meat ants, wood ants and weaver ants.

    Then there is the PILGRIM and FABIANS.
    Formica sanguinea, the slavemaker ant, from Central and Northern Europe through Russia to Japan, China, and the Asian Peninsula. Their name comes from their practice of "enslaving" other species of ants.

    FABIAN
    The sanguinea queen will enter the nest of another ant species and kill their queen. She then takes advantage of the workers who tend to her and her brood.

    PILGRIM
    or the sanguinea workers will also raid nearby nests, stealing larvae and pupae to become future workers for Queen sanguinea.

    Nature can be so informative.

    Peter did you ever view MOUSELAND?
    http://puddydunne.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/mouselanda-call-for-the-third-party/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Puddy just nailed it.

    Mouseland is the perfect cartoon for what we are talking about.

    Mice voting for the better cat to "protect" them.

    Meanwhile COTO KNOWS and COTO GROWS

    ReplyDelete
  17. COTO CREW

    Just did my own wee part to push COTO. I am a regular on Independent Political Report. They asked about other blog sites. I told them about us here.

    They just added it to their blog roll.

    LOLOL

    COTO LIVES
    COTO KNOWS
    COTO GROWS

    Carl Who?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peter, I totally get your point. It's what COTO is all about.... smashing the left/right, color coded paradigm and urging others to look far beyond what the "all seeing eye" of the elite want them to focus on.

    Irish, yes, COTO IS growing rapidly. Thanks for the plug ;)

    Patrick, thank you for posting "Mouseland". What a great little video which illustrates so perfectly the message we are trying to get out here. I'm going to send it around to friends and family.

    I just wonder how Keifer Sutherland, as grandson of Tommy Douglas who gave such an eloquent speech, could accept the lead in a show that is pure propaganda for the bogus "war on terror" and the MIC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I met his Dad in Vermont. Donald had always been one of my favorites. He came to my desk at the dealership I was working at at that time and sat down and started talking to me.

    He wasn't there to buy a car, he was there getting his 4X Subaru maintenance.
    We spoke for thirty minutes. I was working there for food money while I was writing a novel and screenplay.

    I mentioned it and asked how he looks for scripts or parts he is interested in. I never mentioned the writing out of courtesy. He wanted to talk about cars, how much he liked time at his place there in Vermont and his family. Total Class Act and very approachable.

    Every Christmas, he sent booze and food to the dealership for their work they did on his cars and boats. Keifer will likely become the same character hopefully. He gets my nod so far. Though I watched 24 once and had no interest. Look for the movie 'Woman Wanted' and remember his Dad in 'Ordinary People' I love that crew.

    Being from Florida and time in Vermont, I have always had soft spot for Canadian people. The English there are tops in my book. Good writers, actors and musicians as well. Good humor too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree Laudyms. I keep uttering the 1% SOLUTION but IDENTIFY & DELETE says it all. Great truth in few words is a wonderful thing and so opposing to the PILGRIM PLAN.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with you Patrick. I always loved Donald Sutherland as well. Not just for his acting but he always appeared to be a very gentle, kind and soft spoken man when in interviews. I always liked his politics too.

    As far as Keifer goes. He's always been a favorite of mine as well. I especially loved him in "lost boys". A both humorous and creepy vampire flick. The show "24"? I watched it the first year and loved it. Then it seemed to turn into a show illustrating that the ends justifies the means as far as torture goes. Not something I subscribe to so I quit watching.

    What happened with your novel and screenplay?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Laying around somewhere. Screenplay complete Novel unfinished. GOing to find Cavlans site, Independent Political Report.

    I used to want to write but now I just want to read. I hope I don't go blind first.
    Are you cold today J?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hear ya Patrick. I'm quite curious, what was your novel about? I had plans to write one myself. I filed that dream away with my desire to become an investigative journalist. Best laid plans of mice and (wo)men.

    Cold? Hell it's horrible here. Thanks to HAARP and chemtrails. It's raining like mad and the dampness goes right through you. I'm on my way out the door and dreading walking and driving in it. Actually I love a nice gentle rainy day when I can stay inside with a good book or movie :).

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've had a fire going for three days. A little classical on the stereo and four sleeping dogs. I am better today. Hope you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cold?

    Jeezz Louise

    I am in Minnesot-ah. Dontcha know, dat we here know all abat dat dere cold, eh?

    LOLOL

    Irishman stuck with a bunch of damned Svedes, Norveighans and Finnlanders.


    Except for the haven of St Paul.

    LOLOL

    I'll show you folks cold. Quit yer bitchin'.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahhh you might know cold, Irishman but I know HUMID ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. That sounds lovely Patrick. I miss my fireplace. Hey, throw in a cup of hot cocoa and I'll join ya !

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's not the heat that gets ya - It's the humility and the condescension...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Indeed, you need not lecture me as to what needs to be done - of that we're all well aware.

    Today, tending bar, there was either an agent of disinformation or a simple coward that came in. I had the evidence on me of the collapses. He refused to look at it. Our conversation was loud and witnessed by the whole bar. I am not shy and have the blessings of the owner to speak my mind.

    I called him out as a coward.

    A lady came in later on, that was there that day, not six blocks away. Her position is, as others I have interviewed that were witnesses, was one of such trauma of that day that she just wanted to put it behind her.

    I had previously discussed 9/11 with her and she had viewed some of the evidence and was convinced enough to say that questions need to be answered, but was still so traumatized as to be frozen in to inaction.

    I told her that I understood her reaction, and inability to react, but now knowing the truth would make it impossible not to do something, anything, to get the truth out or her little corner of that world she's seeking refuge in will cease to exist. Not that she had to man the guns, but if she would just give something in support of those that are, join Alex Jones, contribute to NYCAN, and let us fight the battles.

    Not a day goes by I don't spread the word. And I feel like I'm doing nothing.

    For I'm not worried about 50 years from now. Giving my honest opinion, I'm surprised we have lasted this long, I don't give us 5 yrs.

    I confess that to my fellow brethren here at COTO, but I wouldn't display such brutal honesty to those too delicate to handle basic truth.

    Yet even though I fear it may be a losing battle, a battle it will be. For there is no other comfortable choice.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ROFLMAO

    Thanks Casazaza

    Another COTO tenant is born

    To be COTO, ya got to be a smart ass.

    Hey, tell me it ain't true.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jersey

    but you make me all "humid"

    LOL

    Bless me Fader. Oi'll say twenty Hail Mary's and an Act of Contrition then go home and kiss da wife.

    //:-D>-------

    ReplyDelete
  32. Michael,
    I would never presume to lecture you or any other member of COTO. I come here to learn and, if I think it possible , contribute in some way.
    I am not wealthy, at all, in the monetary sense but I feel like my personal life is as good as it gets, without the money part so in that sense, I do have much to lose.
    I feel that we are the fortunate few. We question what no one else will. We've looked at history and followed the circles, we know where we're heading and we're not sitting in a corner, cowering.
    We all take chances everytime we enter an opinion on this or any other site.
    Please don't ever get the idea that I would be stupid enough to condescend to anyone in COTO.
    (at least not at this time)
    I have the utmost respect for COTO and members. I don't believe I can match many of the minds here. And all are respectful to one another. We all kept to that credo so far,, many didn't make it for this reason.
    I would never deliberately demean anyone here, if I came off that way, Michael, I apologise.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Michael,
    That was great. I forwarded it to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Re Mouseland - and voting for mice rather than cats:

    Yup. Sure.

    But here’s another notion. Why the hell political p-a-r-t-i-e-s? – with political l-e-a-d-e-r-s, that can l-e-a-d the rest? Why not have mice, if you want them, but mice who can vote on their individual conscience for what they know is the general good, instead of voting consistently and obediently for the p-a-r-t-y l-i-n-e of alien interests?

    With a bunch of mice who vote for what’s good and right, you’ll have true democracy representing the true interests of the people who put them there, particularly if they can be thrown out and replaced at the drop of a hat for varying from the general good, and most particularly if they know that a rope is waiting for any act of submitting to corruption.

    Yes, just think about it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  35. We have no problem. We're on the same side.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well Mr M, it is hard for many to face the insecurity of the world. Guess I was lucky to be slammed with it while still a young adult, and now I've gotten used to the idea. Tho I had to wait 40 years for the financial collapse I was expecting etc....

    Try not to be hard on yourself. The best we can do right now is form cooperative relationships. And (also from my own experience) where you are and who you're with? they are actually the best compatriots to have in such a time. The poor have the least illusions and the best survival skills. Find a corner and plant a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good to hear from you Peter! I have been wondering where you came back from.

    I agree with you about the elites, but... here is where I will stray from the fray around here... I love Pat Buchanan. "My" people want more like him and Ron Paul. Newt Gingrinch I will never trust, but Pat and Ron I like.

    I once asked Newt Gingrich to his face if he was a member of the CFR and he told me he was. I asked him if he thought this was good for America and he said he did. I asked him one last question... "Why are you an unlisted member of the CFR?" He was done answering my questions.

    He was unlisted because the patriotic people who elected him would not like someone they supported to be a member of something they do not trust within the federal government.

    Quite a few Republicans became CFR members like Newt, but were not listed as such and were not publicly known as members.

    The second Newt told me he was indeed a member of the CFR my trust and faith in him evaporated instantly. Until that moment I thought he was on our side. He, Newt Gingrich, is a sell-out to the elitests while men like Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul are showing me that while they are in public and in front of everyone they show me who they point the finger at and much of the time we agree, so I have no problem in supporting Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul.

    I can 'see' no one else in Washington that even comes close to the politics of patriots, especially Southern-patriots.

    LLTDOD!!!

    So who are the elites and how do we sort them out and punish them is the question...

    Good to hear from you Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Levin,
    I just ran into a small run of physical problems which left me feeling as though I was in another dimension. It waxes and wanes.
    You hit the nail on the head with your last remark, "who are the elites and how do we sort them out and punish them?"
    This falls into my personal slogan "The Elite,, Identify and Delete."
    I am sometimes accused of reduncy but I believe that this is the cornerstone of our war. If we don't know our enemy then we can't fight them. We need to know who they are, what they own, how to hurt and have effect and EXPOSE them and their transgressions to others.
    WE also need a new approach of attack in regards to the 2 greatest coups to have occurred in our lifetime; The coup d'etats which have occurred our lifetimes. The two most important of these being the 60's assassinations and the 9-11 attacks.
    I believe that our mistakes in the approach in both matters are flawed in the sense that we present arguments. I believe that our most effective means of exposing truths is simply asking questions and demanding straightforward answers rather than lame suppositions from people like the editor of popular mechanics and some pimple face kid right out of high school who appears to be an expert on everything.
    For example, in the JFK assassination;
    Question; Why were windows allowed open on the book depository? Unheard of, ever, in presidential routes.
    Why were there hardly any people on this portion of the parade route?
    Why were police and secret service pulled back from the presidential limo seconds before shots were fired?
    This can go on and on. By not engaging in argument and demanding just answers as would be the case in an official hearing these questions would be dealt with obviously flimsy lies or no answer at all.
    As pertains to 9-11;
    Where was NORAD?
    Why was evidence whisked away so quickly
    A myriad of questions on this site; http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Are+the+Blanchards+related+to+the+bush%27s&page=1&qsrc=2417&ab=3&title=Patriotism+requires+blind+obedience.%27s+MySpace+Profile+-+Online&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmyspaceprofiles.org%2Fprofiles%2F51012917.html&sg=yabKpTS1FdRjvLFtf6vZUAp%2Fbhbrh7lf8qjazowAKXQ%3D&tsp=1256048397295

    I realize that I am repetitive on these type of matters but these will always tie in to the plans of the Elite. The more we expose, teach the people the more animosity develops toward our enemy.
    Which brings us to the next step. WE say "The Elite", the Establishment" but this means little to the populace. It's the Banks and their owners, it's major corporations, but who head these off? Who are the policy makers?
    Maybe we should develop an ongoing thread to which people could contribute information, anything new or pertinent, keeping it to its, most basic information and occasionally purging the thread of non vital info or opinion.
    These incidents are weapons that we should take full advantage of whiles exposing "the Elite" and seeing them put in place.

    ReplyDelete