Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feather ruffling

We took a trip up the I-35 NAFTA stuper-highway today to Austin to take a walk through the Texas capitol. I was in the senate chamber taking in the San Jacinto battle mural. A tour guide came in with fifty or sixty tourists. The guide explained all the trappings of our facade of a government to the tourists when he made a simple statement in summation, "the U.S. is a representative republic". Then he wrapped up and made the big mistake of asking if there were any questions. I moved forward to the railing and stated loudly,"I would like to correct You on one error in Your speech, You said the U.S. is a representative republic, The U.S. is no longer a republic but is now a fascist dictatorship" the sound reverberates nicely in the chamber. The crowd chuckled.

Well Mr. guide bowed up right pronto  grabbing his ass and said "thats Your opinion,we all have one of those".

I did not bother to state the "obvious",when an emperor makes an edict in violation of the constitution we have a dictatorship,no opinion,established fact,a fact unfathomable to the TV zombie.

I felt rather good about speaking loudly and proudly for liberty,I never miss the opportunity when it presents itself.

If only one person in the crowd takes it to heart I have won a victory for lady liberty. The flag at San Jacinto had a rather voluptuous woman clad in a sheer nightgown with the words "LIBERTY OR DEATH" I will take one or the other ,its Texas tradition. They won at San Jacinto, I won a small one today whether the dummies take it to heart or not. The line is drawn in the sand. Who will step over ?

15 comments:

  1. After dropping the "bomb" I thought of You M, working seperately but in cahoots never the less. I get inspiration from You guys. Truth to the man behind the curtain, ARGHHHHH !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sacred flag may be seen here
    http://www.tspb.state.tx.us/spb/gallery/HisArt/04lg.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them little 'drones of truth' are fun to fire off once in a while. Sometimes they hit the target and sometimes they bounce off. It's all a matter of using the right mixture of propellent -- one part truth, one part timing, and a whole lot of irony. But from what I've seen here, you seem to be a master chemist. So what the hell am I talking about? Guess I'm saying...I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, is the little bit of tit there for effect? Not enough for a chub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those who never ever,ever post personal pics or other private type junk are subject to investigation by the Korn-tech De-troller-funkalater program,its a back-flush of NSA shit goin back up the pipe,we dont take no tripe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In 1836 it was enough "to die for" .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to remain annonymous. But W. Pepper will vouch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. boomerangcomesbackJuly 6, 2012 at 3:57 AM

    Kudos to Korn! Go Blow Your Horn!

    By the way, Clodtildajamcracker also liked this piece. She's a bit upside down, but I'd like her to start commenting on COTO, since she's a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent clotilda a mail but she hasnt answered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo Korny ! I love your style ;)

    Who is clotildajamcracker and why is she upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would be nice to see a real picture of everyone just because it's nice to picture the person you are speaking to on here :) There are only a few of the original coto peeps that haven't posted a picture of themselves yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. boomerangcomesbackJuly 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM

    JG -- just click on her button next to yours on the "like" panel above, then you'll see why I said what I said...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Boom, I noticed it when I clicked like. Well Clotilda, come join us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its called sixty-nine Joisy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I interjected that's hitting below the belt would anyone be too offended?

    ReplyDelete