Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An Arab leader will die

News for Arabs-Salman Taseer











  • Governor of Pakistan's Punjab province assassinated‎ - 1 hour ago
    Salman Taseer was shot dead by one of his guards, in Islamabad, Pakistan. (AP) By AZHAR MASOOD | ARAB NEWS ISLAMABAD: The governor of Pakistan's Punjab ...

    Arab News


  • Salman Taseer Attacks Saudi King Shah Abdullah

    Arab news
    Punjab says governor is missing

    By AZHAR MASOOD | ARAB NEWS

    Published: Dec 8, 2010 23:27 Updated: Dec 8, 2010 23:27

    ISLAMABAD: Wednesday will remain a funny day in Pakistan's politics. The government of Punjab officially announced that its governor, Punjab Salman Taseer, was missing.

    In a press conference, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah told journalists that "the governor has proceeded to Dubai without issuing any notification and in his absence Punjab Assembly Speaker Rana Iqbal will act as the governor as directed in the Constitution."

    Iqbal was a chairing session of Punjab Assembly when the law minister raised the issue in the house.

    Speaker Rana Iqbal immediately adjourned proceedings hoping to take over as governor.

    But the governor's house told him that "the governor has proceeded to Sukkar."

    Taseer, who normally does not get furious, was over these matters very angry, saying "I am not answerable to these jokers."

    He said if he has to go abroad he will first seek permission from the president and issue a proper office order.

    Being an owner of Daily Times and Business Plus TV channel, Taseer said, "We have our own media network but why should I dance at the tune of these jokers."

    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7471525-saudi-king-declares-asif-zardari-as-the-biggest-threat-to-pakistan-progress

    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7395455-salman-taseer-backs-christians-blasphemy-death-appeal


    Celebrity deaths will be numerous. A long time Vegas entertainer, a media mogul and an Arab statesman will hilight this group but a young popular female celebrity will die in a tragic accidental death. (names withheld)

    http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/the-winds-of-2011/
    Tags: Wikileaks, Arab Assassinations, State Department

    19 comments:

    1. one arab statesman has "fluttered" away. And then there were ............?

      ReplyDelete
    2. XX+X

      A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) states that a former top United States Senator, Ted Stevens, was assassinated this week after he attempted to gather evidence “proving” that President Obama has unleashed America’s devastating “weather weapons” against the World.

      Connect the dots for John P. Murtha, John P. Wheeler and others that will topple very quickly. Obarry Soetoro ramping up.

      http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/pope-calls-christians-persecuted/

      WWIII, global civil war ~ solves the problem for ^G6^ I'd hold off on any real estate decisions

      ReplyDelete
    3. He's not the one I predicted will die. He is just the catalyst Pakistani. It will be an Arab statesman. Get ready for that one.

      ReplyDelete
    4. He had jokers to the left of him and jokers to the right. What the heck did he expect and Ace in his hole?

      Hold off on real estate decisions? I am holding off on ALL decisions...can't even make up my mind if I should make a new pot of coffee or go to Denny's for sweet tea.

      No...I can't smoke at Denny's...my parrot just called me a whore...??? WTF?
      \\ll//

      ReplyDelete
    5. I remember reading boomer's post on Stevens and being very surprised that the senator was going to blow the whistle on HAARP. All I knew of him prior to that was his "bridge to nowhere" in alaska where of course that famous HAARP facility is located.

      I wonder just how many assassinated scientists, politicians, military men and civilian whistle blowers there have been in just the past 10 years?

      ReplyDelete
    6. I have a list od 130+ and think that's the tip of the iceberg. That's just scientists and journalists. Add the sacrificed committee and political insiders and it's in the tens of thousands I suspect since the fifteenth century.

      ReplyDelete
    7. And the sheeple would say.... oh come on.. our govt is not capable of such things.......baaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa

      Actually, I had an intelligent discussion with two friends and coworkers here today. One in regards to chemtrails and the birds dying and another regarding that and the nwo. Some of the sheep are separating from the flock.

      ReplyDelete
    8. It was about time wasn't it? What hit them on the bridge of the nose to nowhere to snap them out of it?

      ans. ~JERSEY GIRL~

      ReplyDelete
    9. “God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.” ~ Jacques Deval

      Great quote. My birds sleep in their cages, but otherwisw they are out all the time...
      ...buggin' me, Lol
      The Gray, Peeper is on my shoulder right now saying little sweet tweet-nuthins.
      I think she was just thinking about her X-mommy when she called out "whore" earlier.

      \\ll//

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for giving me the credit Patrick and I did have a little to do with it. But ya know, anyone with even a bit of thinking brain left has heard or read about chemtrails by now and perhaps decided to finally look up
      Also my friend Nancy who is a republican is swayed now because the dems are in office. That helped IMMENSELY.

      And Brenda, a born again christian, sees the religious implications and signs plus has a sister who also speaks about chemtrails and HAARP.

      I also told Dr F that 9/11 was an inside job one day while me and the girls were on break. He said, "oh I've seen all that stuff on the internet, it's not true. I've done tons of research" I said, "so what do you have to say about the NIST report on how the buildings fell?" He said.. "what's NIST"? Then he turned on his heels and walked back to his office probably to google NIST.. hahahahha ...Tons of research eh doc? The man thinks he's GOD and is never wrong. Surgeons..sheesh.

      ReplyDelete
    11. GODS OF ALCHEMY ~ Kildares.

      I like doctors about an inch more than lawyers. Once in awhile I drop these bombs on my clients.

      One I sent FOOD Inc. and he said it woke him up. I guess there is hope. (damn i hate when i use that word)

      ReplyDelete
    12. I'm starting to have a little bit of hope (there's that word again) that maybe, just maybe these demons from hell are going to get their comeuppance before they take us all out. Hope springs eternal??

      As for FOOD inc. My son in law saw it and now refuses to eat red meat. Score one more for the good guys ;)

      ReplyDelete
    13. As for drs and lawyers... I work with both in my job and I find most of the attorneys I deal with much more down to earth and worldly than the drs I work for. Of course, there is always the occasional pompous ass....

      ReplyDelete
    14. lol...yea Will, you got any pix of your babies?

      ReplyDelete
    15. Sure I got pics of Peeper and Hoydoy...even Deeter, who didn't make it out of Georgia with me. I had to bury one of my babies there.
      I spoze I could email a couple pics to ya.

      \\ll//

      ReplyDelete
    16. Puddy-"states that a former top United States Senator, Ted Stevens, was assassinated this week after he attempted to gather evidence “proving” that President Obama has unleashed America’s devastating “weather weapons” against the World".

      I had no clue got to research that! Thanks again man.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Puddy-"A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) states that a former".......

      Sorry didn't mean to make it look like PD quoted that.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Cody, a comma rather than a dash is used, as I just have in this note to you.
      That is what made it "look like" a quote-by~Cody=yada+hooda;thunkit?|>|<|"'"'"

      \\ll// yup

      ReplyDelete