Sunday, August 1, 2010

ONLY MAKE BELIEVE

Who needs conspiracy theory when we live in such an obvious odious police state? The police are fricking storm troopers for Christsake...can't you believe your own eyes?

Electrocution on the spot isn't draconian? What? Is your memory only about a sound bite long? Yup...stupefied TVZombies doing the sieg heil follies, skating through Saint Petro's Carnival. Scatological tubular lollipops as rectal probes at the homeland airport—and YOU think the 'Tearists' are gonna take your freedom away? Holy bimbo squat diddle.

But seriously folks...where are the serious folks?

Recorded Future: the panoptic maximum security state encouraging the 'forbidden diary' of Winston Smith; a twist on the Catholic 'confessional'.
We write our own dossiers on forums, Facebook, through emails. Twitter, web searches, etc.
“The Revolution” is a prefabricated model intended for manipulation. “Tea Party” as an example. Wikileaks as provocateur. “Bla bla bla” as central casting dialog. Everybody sings along 'cause everybody knows this song.

Yea...I've had a belly full a smelly full of twisted fisted screaming sometimes not dreaming but I saw her turn and nod like a pod on a bean stalk winking a simmering shimmering sometimes glimmering blue eye like she was saying follow me which I did 'tho I hid at he corners where she would turn around to be sure I was bound on her course of course on horse trodden ground where the hound bugled at the sound of the winky wanky voyeur.

And you can see this crap on Disnoid channel now. WTF? Mickey's lingum and Minnie's yani in rainbow colored diapers not even drawn in cyphers. Let it all hang out. My country tis of the thee devoid of sympathy of thee I sing. Land where the injuns died pumped full of pilgrims pride on every mountain side let the strip mines slide. Yes, hail to victory.

But of course, I don't mean it in a mean way...just a rigid rigimortus right arm salute to the leader of the club that's made for you and me.

So the world wide web is apparently some sort of alien demiurge dreamcatcher made out of sticky string theory. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, 'cept for deep inside...gotcher prayer beads? “numb yummy ringo's coy”? [that's Nishran's shitzu] Gotcher Bibles? Bogey : 12:22?

All I can say is, “bring on the donkey”.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

10 comments:

  1. It is an asylum out there. Momma just got home from work. Says some ass-hole threw a live rabbit in a plastic bag onto I-35, it was over fast. There was no way to save it. News just talked of a dude stomping his 2 year-old step-son to death. Couple of months ago a loca bitch ate her 8 day old son's brains with a spoon. Scotty,beam Me up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment reminds me of an old Quatermas movie 20 Million Years to Earth {maybe?}

    Raging lunatics...hysteria nation wide/world wide

    The Qickening.

    Toto, We aren't in Kansas anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boomerangcomesbackAugust 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM

    Nice stream of conscious rant-a-thon. You've been prolific of late. Full Moon? Well and good pixilated?

    You go bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Boom. I write alot. I just got on the web again. Ideas have percolated for awhile.
    I have stuff in my real world journals I always want to translate...but I am always on edge writing new stuff and never get to that.
    Almost anything can set my tock to clickin'...somebody sneezes out my window and some irrelative thought explosion will erupt in my head...

    I'm sure the Psychologists would love to dissect me{grin}

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the lion will lie down with the lamb...and boy will that create some weird zoology.{Smile}

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...so he took out his carrot... and buggered a parrot... and sent the results to a Zoo.

    yep. true dat. heh heh....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha...you made me laugh out loud Waldo...very rare on the web.
    Bravoarapoho /\/\/\/\

    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  8. way with words william..
    hufferty pufferty ringstone round..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Master says so much with so few words.

    The image is real. Accented by Korniskings trimmings. When the donnybrook comes, the tea-peas barnums, wikileaking sores and the rest of the little administrators will run for their bunkers.

    The goal and mission is the same as bosnia, and several african-asian theatres, work the masses to a frenzy, hit your foxhole and let the posessed lunatic sheep and rabbits go carnivore on each other followed by a little military recon to pick off the remnants.

    The scene becomes eerily much as the night of the living dead, with the added zombie chants of 'Liberty or death' and 'CO2 must die'





    ReplyDelete
  10. Not the ordenary spuds, y'all are such sweet potatoes. Ballances out waking up this morning and finding spiderlegs in my chest hairs.

    ReplyDelete