Sunday, May 31, 2009

What I've Been Looking For

What I see here is what I was once told OpEdLose was. Discovered on November 4, 2008 that they were corporate owned whether they knew it or not.

Not sure which is worse selling your soul or being so distracted someone reaches in and takes it. What do y'all think? Person who introduced me was an old college friend who is owned by OpEdLose. If I ever hear from her again I'll have to ask her - LOL.

Never signed up cuz...not much of a joiner plus there were too many that were filtering The Truth. Then saw people were taking on Monsanto and I had some hope. Before I knew it some of my favorite commenters were disappearing...but here you are! I'm home.

Not much of a writer, but maybe I can help find some good info to link to.

Resist and then some,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. A very large welcome to oldschoolanarch. It says a lot for a non-joiner to join the COTOCREW.

    We look forward to 'news hounds' who can scour the MSM Manure for golden kernels of truth and post them for review. We need to keep current on the COTO SPOTLIGHT NEWS on many subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kat

    Good to have you on board.

    As for a non-joiner joining, hell that is the highest compliment we can get.

    thanks Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Kat. I'm thrilled that you chose to join us. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. high sister----itsawild1---[this site is going to be]

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks crew. good to be on board. the time has come for something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks rady, look forward to contributing. time is tight right now so i'll start by seeing what areas are already being covered, get a feel for what might be needed. no need for redundancy i would think.

    glad to see the monsanto issue come up cuz that's what brought me back to checking out opedlosers. was just trying to understand and learn about it when all this blew up.

    was that site ever on the right track? when i ran into that friend who supposedly is on their team she told me about how they were taking on the authorities when all the stuff that went down at the dnc. i thought they were pretty cool and then oBAMa you could smell the corporate elitism. must feel good to shake that off of you cuz i can tell that ain't you!

    kat

    ReplyDelete