ROME—If you think faith and science can’t share common ground, think again. Experts in both realms met last week at the Vatican Observatory to prove their theory that you can’t have one without the other. “If you have no faith in your faith, that is when you will fear science,” said Brother Guy Consolmagno the Vatican’s chief astronomer, whose works include such titles as “Would you Baptize an Extraterrestrial?”
Brother Consolmagno led the three-day conference called Black Holes, Gravitational Waves and Spacetime Singularities at the Vatican Observatory’s Castel Gandolfo labs outside of Rome, the former papal summer residence that is remote enough to allow for clear stargazing with minimal light pollution.
He challenged astronomers, cosmologists. and other experts in the field who also believe in God to “come out” and talk about the intersection of faith and fact. What he ended up with are talks like, “The Internal Structure of Spinning Black Holes” and “The Big Bang and its Dark-Matter Content: Whence, Whither, and Wherefore.” Not once in the whole program does the word “God” or “religion” even appear, which is rare for a conference sponsored by the Vatican.
The Vatican’s Pontifical Academy of Sciences is also absent from the scene, although it has sponsored similar events in the past to try to sort out the murky waters between hard facts and blind faith. The academy’s chancellor, Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, told The Daily Beast in 2013 that the two are not mutually exclusive. “If we don't accept science, we don't accept reason,” said Sánchez, “and reason was created by God."
On the question of climate science and climate change, Pope Francis is not only convinced, he’s vehement. After the election of Donald Trump’s climate-change-skeptic administration last year, the pope noted that politicians had “reacted weakly” to the needs of humanity on this score and deplored “the ease with which well-founded scientific opinion about the state of our planet is disregarded.”
Clearly, the Church has come a long way since it condemned Galileo as a heretic during the Inquisition.
Pope Francis is not the hard-core creationist some of his predecessors were (and many Evangelicals in America are). In 2014, he told a Pontifical Academy of Sciences conference not to always take the Bible literally. “When we read in Genesis the account of Creation, we risk imagining God as a magician, with a magic wand able to make everything,” Francis said. “But it is not so.”
“The Big Bang, which nowadays is posited as the origin of the world, does not contradict the divine act of creating, but rather requires it,” Francis said at the time. “The evolution of nature does not contrast with the notion of Creation, as evolution presupposes the creation of beings that evolve.”
In fact, it was Father Georges Lemaître, a Roman Catholic priest, who is credited with coming up with the first scientific equations and the “primeval Atom” that led to what we now know as the “Big Bang Theory” in the first place. The Vatican Observatory conference also honors his legacy. Lemaître, a Belgian who moonlighted as an astrophysicist, published an article in a scientific journal in about it in 1927, two years before Edwin Hubble gained widely accepted fame for the theory.
Lemaître had called his version a “cosmic egg,” which never really caught on. He was forced to straddle a tightrope in 1951 when Pope Pius XII started confusing Lemaître’s work with the Gospel, saying that the Big Bang actually represented the moment of God’s creation which, as any good Catholic knows from Catechism, took place in a matter of in six days, with God resting on the seventh day, the Sabbath, and that’s why most of us get Sundays off.
Lemaître never published his research again after that that.
“This fear of science people talk about is a myth,” Father Gabriele Gionti, one of the conference organizers said. “Lemaître always made a distinction between the beginnings of the universe and its origins. The beginning of the universe is a scientific question to date with precision when things started. The origin of the universe, however, is a theologically charged question that has nothing at all to do with a scientific epistemology.”
Nice, concise and clear. Bluebeam is a BIGLY, BIG LEAGUE, BIG IDEA! This is not weakly vehement but I would guess mildly Nauseous for the Luciferians who have had a hard time convincing even the informed on the relativity of Global Warming to the Refugee Crisis. All the weather modification and fake data appears not to be captivating it's audience.
The Book of Genesis gives essential blueprint of how the game is played. For biblical minded people, they can figure it out. The new leaders emerge, the climate changes, the plagues and famine come and the leader provides food and vaccines. After you have lost everything else you are then slaves.
Project Bluebeam or the Great Delusion must deliver on all points of Lucifer's plan. The godly ET, the Climate Catastrophe, the Mind Control, the corruption of both church and state, The vaccines, the nanotechnology, the EMR and electromagnetic visual audio spectrum, holograms, UFO's gravitation manipulation and the total surveillance and information grid. If all things come to pass we will see the majority of people accept the lie, commit unspeakable acts and create armies against GOD. The question is when and how will they open the portal necessary to usher in this deception?
That mystery may not be necessary if they have been able to create them in their labs. Deep underground, far out to the north and south poles, in space or just down the street, the pedophiles and christian killers have not been sleeping for the last hundred years. They are busy accessing all areas of science and the human mind and beginning the skirmishes of what will be large scale at some point. Trump and the Jesuit and Joos are carefully delivering this through their media analog to digital and sentient simulated reality and taking great pains to collect the data on our reaction as well as our personal dossiers in the global transformation.
Like in the days of Noah when “
the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually” (Genesis 6:5). Have we not seen enough of that with the current media and conspiracy blitz. Especially heinous since Obama arrived, not that Bush Clinton were not bad enough but we have moved to new levels of depravity. Fake news? Some. It's not corrupting authorities as much as corrupting us.
As new generations arrive, the assault and advances in technology seems to generate and produce less and less civility, humanity but more importantly critical thinking. That's not fake. Political correctness is the kettle calling the pot deplorable. Is this all staged as well? If we become wise to the art of fraud, the program's "Wanna Cry PT" intentions and the technological magic and entertrainment aspects of Holyrood, we could easily come to the conclusion it's all psychological operations and the same type software and hardware used for centuries with updates patches and a larger user base. The idea is big indeed. This is my takeaway from the Sandy Hookworm. To this day we know that many still assume it was not a drill, a D-Wave simulation, Holyrood visual presentation and historical mind patch for the programmed public server. Like a bomb or landmine these staged events become a beta test to run on the macro level groupthink and either complete successfully or crash on the coto based user network. We and others who block such faulty malware and reject these updates are likely to be more vulnerable at some future point. Either way it is a Bif Burger bifurcation.
To understand the bluebeam project and how it will eventually play as the rapture for all would have to cover the spectrum of disclosure for each programmed identity. Theist, Deist, Atheist, Agnostic alike must be served. If those who are to be left behind are then slaughtered that might solve a huge problem. If we are to seek the truth we would have to consider these theories.
1. Are the fake news promoting and perpetuating the illusion of a false reality, assuming we are to believe that things like PizzaGate are true. Imagine they have orchestrated the whole program like Sandy Hook. We often display our outrage that so many criminals in the elite combine escape justice. Well imagine that it is because it never happened.
2. Assuming number one, the tip of spear insured that the legality of complete propaganda would not indict them as we saw the Smith-Mundt Act repeal, NDAA and other information regarding surveillance made legal over the course of time since the Millennial change and the 911 vortex began. Assuming one were to agree to play the antagonists of these outrageous plots they would have to have immunity, be paid handsomely or have had to have struck a plea agreement with the ruling authority.
3. This assumes that the intent as stated in the communist manifesto is to corrupt the authorities, then use them to destroy all confidence in the current government and with the 'crisis' engineering and total lack of confidence or trust, the masses would demand change. The universal key is destroy to create. This includes all areas of three dimensional reality and focuses most energy on the human brains and bodies and a lesser extent on the earthly matters and societal aspects.
4. Assuming this, the change comes at the point of most critical life threatening circumstances they can engineer. It comes with the most fantastic revelation and convincing argument for skeptics by the Cryptocracy, the committee core and the new council of nine. Adding the tenth at some future date is likely to happen soon. All paths leading up to this point were perpetuated by years of disinformation, limited hangouts, staged events, historical fraud in education and the forces of the MindGuards who have been given far better tools than their predecessors with al gore rythyms and his fantastic internet invention. No more wire services needed in our age of WiFi and mesh networks, now the information can be uploaded and downloaded with a Moriah breeze to conquer the mind like Metatron himself recording, transmitting, dividing and conquering the masses in Kabbalistic ritual fashion. This is the alter of Freemasonry and the Jesuit-Joo Cabal.
(I find INFOWARS as a good example of the MindGuards) I now find myself convinced that the Bohemian Grove event was staged for the purpose of creating controlled opposition in the form of the uncanny ride of Alex Jones & Co. From the very beginning, the demise of William "Bill" Cooper and events transpiring to 911 were almost magical or a devine miracle by the Moriah Conquerers and Jesuit-Joo Order .
5. Assuming this arrival is imminent, it is especially interesting on how they will collect the community of science who are not yet caught in the Moriah of the groupthink tanks of this singular world and disclosure agenda. I love to decode the media and stagings of the fake news. It provides the biblical vortex code with the dianetics of media mind control to merge for the benefit of the singularity groupthink. Using the same dual edge technique you first divide, then merge, leaving the isolated to perish or assent under the slave system. We have seen this over and over again. How the vortex and fractal repeat the processes until it's evolutionary or revolutionary consensus is completed.
I love the simple cryptic lexicon and numerical values in these groupthink programs. simple perfect clues to the components of Agenda 21 goals. #33 Heated Letter
In response, 33 of the world's top physicists, including Stephen Hawking, Lisa Randall, and Leonard Susskind, have fired back by publishing their own open letter in Scientific American. The Cliff's note version is this: they're really angry.
Interestingly, one of Guth and Linde's former colleagues, physicist Paul Steinhardt, is part of the trio they're rallying against. Guth, Linde, and Steinhardt all shared the prestigious Dirac prize "for development of the concept of inflation in cosmology" back in 2002.
What a Bif Burger this is. The Dichotomy wreaks with the singularity of one world order.
But in the years since, Steinhardt has gone rogue, and has become an active critic of inflationary theory. He was one of the authors of Scientific American's February feature, originally titled "Pop goes the Universe", along with Princeton physicist Anna Ijjas, and Harvard astronomer Abraham Loeb.
You can also note the referenced link in the Daily Beast's Bif Burger as well.
Black Holes, Gravitational Waves and Spacetime Singularities
An example of the Vatican move to coordinate the consensus for the consensus in an event horizon. The most complex of the programs is where the lack of evidence creates the most division. These are the more complex problems of transformation, those of the critical thinking and informed minds.
These things have huge implications in Bluebeam and require a "special"relativity if you will, an appeal to authority by a unknown source. This may be where the rubber is to meet the road or where the event horizon meets the singularity. The opening door to the black hole and every dark matter in the arsenal of the alchemists and the Sci-Fi, the predictive programming and cryptologists keep it incoming at amazing speed and regularity. It is matter of time sequential transmission of an agenda that is going to break wide open at some time. The ultimate state of the universe will be less chaotic than the state of human minds when the forces of crytos and disinformation overload become so intense that we will be the ones committing the atrocities, destroying the planet and doing the bidding of the controllers. How are we doing so far?
Are the North Koreans, Congolese, Syrians the victims? Are their leaders anything like they are portrayed by the media? How many alternative channels have you heard calling Kim Jong-Un a lunatic, a mass murderer and world nuclear threat? Not a damned one of them ever met the man. I could call these channels and put forth he doesn't even exist and they would call me crazy. Would it not be crazier to dress up, jump from an airplane land on the fields of Pyongpang and start killing Koreans? No, it would not.
7 minutes and 11 seconds of a possible reality.