Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy non-independence day

I was embibing fermented grain beverage in liberal amounts tonight so I went outside and set up My school issue record player and played some of My collection (not the Browning 45´s) but the 45´s. I will list My playlist here so you all can cyber-net-ickally join in the celebration of freein ourselves from the limeys just to go back into servitude to the muthafuckers again via Fed. You all know we are like brethen of different muthas so it was like you all was here in figments of My maginatin Coto-ers. Love from Korn ,grippin grain,stackin change,wrackin NWO brains,leavin nothin but greasy stains,they mind control and hubris I disdain,Is dat plain ?

Here are the sacred striated discs in kornological order.

Livin in Merka,Brown-Rose colored glasses,Conlee-The big hurt,Fischer-The change of the tide,Snow-Gone,Husky-I forgot more than you will ever know about her,Whitman-End of the world-Davis-Six pack to go,Thompson-Skip a rope-Cargill-Rock bottom,Hart-King of the road,Miller-True love ways,Holly-Everthang is beautiful,Stevens-Before the next teardrop falls-Fender-What am I gonna do,Clanton-Sink the bismark,Horton-Battle of New Orleans,Horton-For the good times- Price-Helplessly,Hayrs-Puff, PPM-Tears on my pillow,Imperials-Blue velvet,Imperials-Stay,Williams-I remember,Crests-True grit,Campell-See you in september,Happenings-Kind of hush,Hermits-Go now!, Moody blues-Goin outta My head Cant take my eyes off of you,Lettermen-Those eyes,Domino-I´m sorry,Diddley.

There was more but I am too impaired to operate the machine any longer. The people of this nation are a good people,the land is good,our history before 1850 is pretty good,these things I celebrate,but most of all COTO freedom of the mind. Walk softly,speak truthfully,live fully,be fulfilled,seek,find, know,share,rock,kick ass COTO. Korn out.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Korny. This is one of the best posts ever because it's exactly how I feel as well. Each and every one of you has a place in my heart. I really do love you guys.

    I recognize most of those "45s" you listed and was hearing them in my head as I read their titles. I wanna go back to those good ole days before the evil ones plan was near completion. You know back in the day when food was real and not owned by Monsanto.

    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/05/monsanto-roundup-effects-on-honeybees.aspx?e_cid=20120705_DNL_artNew_1

    ReplyDelete
  2. boomerangcomesbackJuly 5, 2012 at 4:24 AM

    DJ Korn -- I'm glad you were able to chill to some cold ones and tunes. My 4th experience was not so tranquil. Oh well. Yes, with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sat up last night telling CODY-LISA about growing up back in the 50-60's when the conspiracy had not taken wings. When neighbors liked each other and partied on the blocks. Nostalgia hit me last night like a ton of bricks. Little Hadyn, their son was born yesterday in 2008.

    NASA had not been able to take full control and Chuck Yeager could leave his home unlocked for weeks. Hefner was the only sexual predator in the news and Bob Hope was just tinkering in the Monarch program. The Happenings were few and far between. JFK was the casualty, while Degaulle foiled the attempts.

    So now we can again, get ready for the move to the next level. Yes there's still yet another level. It's not Yellow, Orange or Red, but a thick soft purple haze with twinges of Blue.

    Much love from the fool on the hill here at KNWO, to the core family and all the coto who have come and gone.

    This one goes out to all ships still at sea.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgCt-F22Ex0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Sheriiff Andy Taylor. See you at Floyd's real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trilaterral when it was a baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor became straight NWO, I hope it didnt rub off on Opie.
    Please dont use capitals, My head is killin Me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song. It brings back such GOOD memories. I was feeling very nostalgic last night too Patrick. Ok, who the hell is hiding that time machine??!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Y3l0_1US4&feature=player_embedded#!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kornman and cheers; The 50's and 60's. That was a time, the music was the best. A time from the heart before it was bought and sold and dirtied by the userers. May we see those kinds of times emerge again in our life times but then the controllers missed out due to lack of heart and soul. One can't have feelings when all the parts enabling that are missing. They need to be a vile memory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hair of the dog King. Opie is deeper into holyrood psy-ops than the Sheriff, me thinks.

    What do 911, Agenda 21 and the 2012 coordinates have in common? Answer: Everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a huge crush on Ms. Spanky, Deb. Little boy dreams. I think I have hit my terminal point. My head hurts, my heart aches and the answer is right on the horizon.

    It's not the end of the world, but the end of everything in it. (that's an observation from inside this particular nutron)

    ReplyDelete