Wednesday, November 9, 2011

R.I.P. Zoogz

I cannot load MP3 files so I cannot share with yall the disc I got from Aaron by mail. The youtube Zoogz songs do not do him justice. I am a technological failure. I have failed each of you coto´s. But I now offer you the Shags ! If you can slip-slide your mind laterally the music will carry you away. Rythm doesnt matter,beat doesnt matter,tone doesnt matter in the shag plane of existence. This is purity and beauty if you can mesh with the stroke. Cannibis optional.

Zoogz´ ship finally came in. The jackals will no longer bite his flesh. He is now kissed by the silver angels. When he was down he cried out for help, everyone ignored him,they stood around and laughed. His spaceship has landed, he sees God´s face as his own.  Peace out Zoogz.





5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ...I enjoyed that immensely Korny ...My parrot however, was not impressed.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  2. A parrot is like a newsanchor or Barack Hussein Embalmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have you know that my African Gray Parrot is smarter than your dog, cat or alligator-skin cowboy boots.
    \\][//

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it has sense enuf to shit on nespaper (all lies)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could find the MP3 for Eddy Swett and the beads of perspiration. The cut called "stain remover" would inspire us.

    ReplyDelete