Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pittsburg Steel Importers VS. The Green Bay Brazilian Meat Crate Unpackers

Everything going pretty much as expected. Then the half-time show taught us Black-eyed Peas suck live. The blockheads made an appearance. Global warming was increased by a thousand goofballs wearing incandesent lights. Ushers also dropped in also sucking live pretty bad. Authorities have assured us power to the stadium is priority after Parkland the Dallas County hospital was turned off last week,along with other  hospitals. I can rest easy knowing My gut instinct that football is more important than human life or education was correct. I am often correct about this kind of thing. I think My metal building is acting as a faraday cage thingy protecting Me from baddy-beams coming down from orbiting gubmint platforms,but thats another story.

6 comments:

  1. "I am often correct about this kind of thing. I think My metal building is acting as a faraday cage thingy protecting Me from baddy-beams coming down from orbiting gubmint platforms,but thats another story."~Korn

    Lol, could be supthin like that. I think you just got one of those free thinking intuitive trusting minds that seems to bind us in obviousness ala monikerbles.
    This culture has gone tootie fruity down the pooty toobie...all'rootie.
    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  2. purrrr ...

    Ladies and Gentlemen
    Children of all Ages
    Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSugcrsjXRc

    ReplyDelete
  3. a vast sputterfuk of dodah monkeys...holy macaroons fly me to the moons of mars.
    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF? Stinky Colon would've been the first casualty in the last revolution--likely hanged for treason. Not that anyone else in that video should be sparred. LMFAO

    ReplyDelete