Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THIS IS WHY THERE ARE NO JOBS IN AMERICA



This is why there are no jobs in America:

I'd like to make you a business offer.

Seriously. This is a real offer. In fact, you really can't turn me down, as you'll come to understand in a moment...

Here's the deal. You're going to start a business or expand the one you've got now. It doesn't really matter what you do or what you're going to do. I'll partner with you no matter what business you're in – as long as it's legal.

But I can't give you any capital – you have to come up with that on your own. I won't give you any labor – that's definitely up to you. What I will do, however, is demand you follow all sorts of rules about what products and services you can offer, how much (and how often) you pay your employees, and where and when you're allowed to operate your business. That's my role in the affair: to tell you what to do.

Now in return for my rules, I'm going to take roughly half of whatever you make in the business each year. Half seems fair, doesn't it? I think so. Of course, that's half of your profits.

You're also going to have to pay me about 12 percent of whatever you decide to pay your employees because you've got to cover my expenses for promulgating all of the rules about who you can employ, when, where, and how. Come on, you're my partner. It's only "fair."

Now ... after you've put your hard-earned savings at risk to start this business, and after you've worked hard at it for a few decades (paying me my 50 percent or a bit more along the way each year), you might decide you'd like to cash out – to finally live the good life.

Whether or not this is "fair" – some people never can afford to retire – is a different argument. As your partner, I'm happy for you to sell whenever you'd like ... because our agreement says, if you sell, you have to pay me an additional 20 percent of whatever the capitalized value of the business is at that time.

I know, I know. You put up all the original capital. You took all the risks. You put in all of the labor. That's all true. But I've done my part, too. I've collected 50 percent of the profits each year. And I've always come up with more rules for you to follow each year. Therefore, I deserve another, final 20 percent slice of the business.

Oh ... and one more thing.

Even after you've sold the business and paid all of my fees, I'd recommend buying lots of life insurance. You see, even after you've been retired for years, when you die, you'll have to pay me 50 percent of whatever your estate is worth.

After all, I've got lots of partners and not all of them are as successful as you and your family. We don't think it's "fair" for your kids to have such a big advantage. But if you buy enough life insurance, you can finance this expense for your children.

All in all, if you're a very successful entrepreneur, if you're one of the rare, lucky, and hard-working people who can create a new company, employ lots of people, and satisfy the public, you'll end up paying me more than 75 percent of your income over your life. Thanks so much.

I'm sure you'll think my offer is reasonable and happily partner with me, but it doesn't really matter how you feel about it because if you ever try to stiff me – or cheat me on any of my fees or rules – I'll break down your door in the middle of the night, threaten you and your family with heavy, automatic weapons, and throw you in jail.

That's how civil society is supposed to work, right? This is Amerika, isn't it?

That's the offer Amerika gives its entrepreneurs. And the idiots in Washington wonder why there are no new jobs.

10 comments:

  1. I'd like to request a wicked avatar on this piece from Mr. Dunne, as he is an entrepreneur and surely has some strong feelings about the subject.

    There are many ways to describe what business has been turned into here in the U.S. of Apathy. The problem is...we think the shitstorm around us is "normal". Apparently, the Authoritarian Greed Balls keep turning the screws (like the ole East India Tea Co. and the Redcoats/British) until finally...FINALLY! The peasants turn on them with the fury of a cornered pack of wolverines -- and kick em in the Balls so hard their teeth fall out, and they're run out of the country! I'm waiting...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Kernel Korn. I didn't write it -- I found it on rumormillsnews (credited at the end of the piece) and it took the words right out of my mouth. Does that count? Crap! I suppose not.

    Also note, that if 1% of the elites own 90% of EVERYTHING...then the peasants are freaking living on only 10% of the capital assets for ALL of their heavy lifting. Is THIS shitty deal the American Dream? Obviously not. It's a Korn Holing!

    Problem again is -- people don't have any perspective on how BAD they're used and abused by this gamed system and the elite gamers.

    Should Americans not get a clue, they are headed for Third World status and a even more of a Rotten Banana Republic than we've already got. It's all a farce and a fantasy, this living on debt/credit carousel. People don't own shit! And it doesn't become apparent until the elites collapse the credit and fiat money supply on people's heads, and call in the loans. They just rinse and repeat the cycle until everyone is wiped out, and they conveniently own it ALL.

    But I have faith in the utter stupidity and apathy of the herd of sheeple. They'll wake up when the barn door closes behind them and hits them in the ass. Then they'll run amok, and make a real mess of things as they rip the system and gamers apart. It's sad it has to get to that point, but I don't see the mass "correction point" until the pain is making their eyes pop out from the pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * WAR ON FARMERS - WFP
    * NAFTA - WTO
    * TRADE DEFICITS AND ENFORCEMENT VIOLATIONS - UNCTAD
    * TAX THEFT - CARBON TAX
    * WAR ON DRUGGING AMERICA - UNODC
    * CLIMATE CHANGE FRAUD - UNFCCC
    * OUTSOURCING - SLAVE LABOR -
    * PLANNED BORDER CRISIS - IMMIGRATION
    * CORPORATE GLOBAL FAVORITSM - UN
    * OTHER SCAMS -UCLAC - FAO - UNCTAD - UNDP -IFC - ITC

    JOBS? JOBS? Why give us jobs. They've stolen trillions of our work wages to plan our deaths. JOBS?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larsenoidal plagaristambul naughty naughty poopoo on you hoo nenner nenner zadwap{grin}

    "Now now now...America is waiting for a message of some sort or another...I mean, whatcha gonna do?? I haven't heard any ANY one stand up and say ' now just a minute'...."--Burne--Eno

    ReplyDelete
  5. For your edification I would point out that Joseph Farah is a Zionista bimbo nutjob, associated with
    the likes of Shawna Hannitus, Rush Limbo, and a cast of other blimphead neoghouls such as Sarah Paleopussy, and Adams apple mamma, Anne the slam Coldturkey [although they are in a snit over her homo speechalopes]

    These turdthumpers actually support and believe that Israel is the magical kingdome of Gawd and are waiting for the 50 foot Jesus to come and godzilla your ass.

    That is WND. I get their daily tripe in my mailbox..
    ...well, daily.
    pudnuf daymit.

    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sboj, or sbooge is jobs spelled backwards. Ugh. Its an ugly scene. Man, when do you think it'll crawl over that government high bar of 10% for unemployment? When, Huh, When? That's right -- sbooge in your face.

    Did I ask Puddy for a wicked "Avatar" up thread. Ha Ha Ha! What a Dork I is. I meant Gravitar, or Header. Sbooge on me!

    O.K. Enough of That!

    When our government administrators opened the doors to "outsourcing" -- what did we all think that meant? They told American workers it was good competition, blah, blah, pffft.

    They're all gangster bangers doncha know?!

    What they meant by "outsourcing" was telling the American worker to "take your job and shove it!" That's what we're going to do with our "representatives"
    up-pyramid.

    P.D. I hope you have kept a folder of all of the awesome Gravitars you've come up with? We should have Gravitar Day periodically, just to reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "They’re all gangster bangers doncha know?!"

    By Gawd don't we...and when is this going to hit terminal velocity???

    Amerika has apparently become Automanonia West populated by droolers. What else can we make of this? You can lead a horse to water but it will only make him piss. Brains wired backwards.

    Next from pharma, that new wonder drug Damital.

    WERPH AUCHT. \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.rense.com/general91/edi.htm

    America's Mental Illness Epidemic.

    Now this is all presented as "tragic", but as COTO knows this is all according to plan.
    The plan is enormously successful--not a tragedy a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  9. The main headers are kept here if anyone is interested. This is OUR website.

    http://www.coalitionoftheobvious.com/Gallery.html

    Id like others to provide documents and videos that represent the important proof of empire committee dominance and global governance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "The Rothschilds, and that class of money-lenders of whom they are the representatives and agents--men who never think of lending a shilling to their next-door neighbors, for purposes of honest industry, unless upon the most ample security, and at the highest rate of interest--stand ready, at all times, to lend money in unlimited amounts to those robbers and murderers, who call themselves governments, to be expended in shooting down those who do not submit quietly to being robbed and enslaved.

    http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/NoTreason/NoTreason_chap18.html

    And why are these men so ready to lend money for murdering their fellow men? Solely for this reason, viz., that such loans are considered better investments than loans for purposes of honest industry. They pay higher rates of interest; and it is less trouble to look after them. This is the whole matter.

    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete