Sunday, August 29, 2010

NEOCONOPTICON



I read too much and I will be blind soon. But I will only present material to make my case. CONCILIATING THE WORLD TO ORDER first requires CONTROL. CHAOS drives the dialectic and we know they have that well in hand. If you don't track the actual documentation then you will not know it has arrived until they turn the switch on and by then it will be too late.

Regarding GENESIS 6

http://www.statewatch.org/analyses/neoconopticon-report.pdf

http://www.statewatch.org/analyses/bigbrother.pdf

Full spectrum surveillance - in reach

2 comments:

  1. Yea...I know what you mean. I probably read more tha 10 hours a day. Keeps those entertainment cobwebs cleared out tho' donit?

    The Neoconoptican report looks awsome.
    Thanks for the link...this will take up some of my searching time and fill it up with a good steady read.

    \\ll//

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet. Though the TNI and authors refer to it as NEOCON, that surely is off the mark of the COTOPTICONNING reality.

    ReplyDelete