Friday, July 9, 2010

Vision:1998

I will attempt to share this vision with you that was given to Me in 1998. Please forgive errors in grammar and punctuation.

I saw myself in Manhattan walking down the street with My wife and five year old daughter admiring the tall buildings and skyscrapers. Suddenly large crowds were running at us then past us with great fear on their faces.Hundreds seemed to run by us in just moments and one woman tossed her child onto the ground and fled,which made Me turn to look for My own daughter but she was not with us. "Where is Christina?" I asked My wife,she just looked at Me terrified. I stopped a man and asked what was going on "its the devil" he replied. Then I saw the reason for the mayhem,it was an anglo man in a magicians top hat and cape, as he walked toward us he pointed at a building and it would burst into flame and then collapse. I turned to My wife and said "lets find Christina". 

The search.             I began to ask people on the street if they had seen our daughter,but they only shook their heads no and ran on. I thought of the police and searched for one but could not find any. Then I saw a police storefront office and went in to ask. The officer had no news so I thought of the hospital and the officer gave Me directions. We walked on to the hospital and going inside asked who could help us. A candy striper at reception directed us to the third floor nurses station so we got on an elevator and went up. The door opened on the third floor and we found the nurses station. A LVN was there arranging meals on a tall cart. I interrupted her and asked her if she knew anything of our daughter and gave her name and age. The nurse placed a tray on the counter in front of Me and went back to what she was doing before on the cart. In a raised voice I said "I ASKED YOU ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!" The nurse came to the counter near Me and lifting the stainless steel dome off of the plate revealing a cooked ham with parsley garnish,then she said "sir,this is Your daughter"          End of vision.

11 comments:

  1. It's chilling, that's for sure. Similar to the ones I have regarding Jon Bonet Ramsey in the snuff film tucked away in some FATS library.

    So when this comes to the attention of all the grunion and they finally get the call, imagine the collapsing of the little houses of cards they used to call reality.

    I have always assumed the 80 percent they want gone are mommies and daddies first. Sterilized twenty somethings and down to the babies they'll choose to keep. Especially the special children. Down syndrome and autism. They have a particular taste for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up screaming from that one. At the time I had no idea of 911 of course,but it happened. There was a copy of this filed in 98 with the local mental health folks,I guess it may still be there. I told folks a year ago things were fixin to get real weird and that also has happened. There is much more to come before they get their reward. AJ has been freakin out with the weirdness daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how prophetic dreams can be. I'm sorry for your daughter. So many of our kids are ill from auto immune diseases, cancer, stomach ailments like crohn's disease, diabetes, thyroid problems (my daughter is coping with this) to say nothing of the asthma and allergies, autism and learning disabilities.

    This is not normal for children and young adults to be plagued in such large numbers with so many disorders. There are cancer centers EVERYWHERE. Unheard of when I was growing up.

    Does anyone but us notice such things? I think not. I had a discussion of this with friends from work. I asked why they think there are so many 'run for the cure' events and cancer centers for babies and children these days. I asked what they think could be causing it. I got blank stares. Willful idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids ills are from pop culture mind-numbing. I hope Your daughter gets better. Sometimes I think the mental ills are as bad as the physical. I hate Rockefeller and his ilk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jersey, contact Doc sircus about your daughters thyroid issues.
    www.IMVA.com

    the cancer place I would go in the states, is in Mexico due to the mainstreamers.
    isual harrassment of anyone that actually does have a better cure rate!
    http://www.oasisofhope.com/patient_testimonials.php

    I had an issue lately, got checked I am fine. my sister-same issue- same time, how weird,
    she is NOT fine. Ovarian Cancer killed our mum at 59, sis is 59...shes stressed as you can imagine.
    I was checking out the clinic in case..
    though we also have Rife type clinic in West Aus that also has a great record.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Oz, Glad you are ok. Sorry your sister isn't. My mother also died at 59 but from heart failure. That cloud does hang over your head.

    Actually my daughter is being treated by a mainstream dr who has prescribed armour thyroid instead of synthroid. One is natural the other synthetic..guess which? He is the only dr in the area who will prescribe armour. It's worked wonders. She looks like she did before she had Cole two years ago. She's slim and healthy and also eating a very good diet of only organic foods. Her energy level is back to normal too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sorry korn. I thought you had mentioned that she had an illness in a post a while back and I was relating this story to that. Maybe it was someone else. I have many "fluoride moments" these days ..~sigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the hunchback. The big problem is here embracing the politically correct agenda. She is at UT with some of the worlds elite commies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have sanctioned the use of the 'hook em horns' at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great JG. And so the story is we are what they have poisoned us with but we can stand a chance if we do the simple things in organic diet and phrma free living.

    Women must decide to stop birth control and make men take the snip instead. That I believe would end much illness along with the diet and beauty product rackets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, il cornuti.

    ReplyDelete