Saturday, July 24, 2010

Iranians ask our help to stop war plans

The National Iranian American Council is asking that we stand with them and send letters to congress at this link  https://secure3.convio.net/niac/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=153&JServSessionIdr004=xaxa6gjt92.app334b Idont know if it will do any good but we must make an attempt. If nothing else they will know that some of us are against the planned war. I am signing up now and I hope you will do the same,and send it to all peaceniks you know.

7 comments:

  1. I'm in. Thanks for posting Korny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Your service madame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose this will mean we are definitely on the list of homegrown terrorists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.stopwaroniran.org/petition.shtml

    Funny I sent through this site a few months ago. I did yours as well to bonehead Boehner.

    STOPIRANWAR.COM disappeared after Bush. The liberal schmucks decided to support their massa.





    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out here, but I'm in.

    Just remember though, you're just fiddling at the edge of the problem.

    We have to dive in and tear out its heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIGN ZE PAYPAHS !

    ReplyDelete