Friday, March 26, 2010

The "station with no name" by Tony Forest

"Thinking about what a friend had said, I was hoping it was a lie"


(Neil Young - After The Goldrush)



Subways usually roll in, come to a halt and people just get in. Something was wrong here and it was my job to find out.






The line was hardly moving and it seemed to take forever before I could get close enough to get a glance inside to see what was holding people up. Security with their greasy barets, jackboots and leather gloves...something you get to see almost daily. Take an unemployed butcher, give him a uniform, a billyclub and can of pepper spray, tell him he's in charge and he'll believe it.

Only for a split second but long enough to make him out, I saw a man wearing a white Kittel. He had a syringe in his hand! I figured the Security butchers' job was to keep people in line and moving forward. That's when they spotted me and I saw the one with the stripes on his shoulder raise his walkie-talkie up to squeal on me. I turned and ran, zig-zagged through the crowd and jumped over the railing to get the stairway to the next lower level where I jumped into the U5 as the doors closed right behind me. It didn't matter where it was going as long as it went.


Our advantage was the way we communicated. We didn't need walkie-talkies or cell phones or any other electronic gadget like the jackboots did. We weren't organised in any way but we all had one thing in common: we were wide awake and aware of something very wrong, something very evil. Instinctively, we pushed forward from all sides to find out what is was.... the truth.


The subway station we found ourselves gathered in was not on the map, neither new nor old but covered with dust. Unlike other stations, it had no name. Crates full of dehydrated food packages cluttered the station. In some places, the crates were stacked all the way from the floor to the ceiling. It looked like a bomb shelter of some kind, just waiting for the day it would be filled with people on their way to nowhere, on the run from what was soon to be going on on the surface. Two of us volunteered to make our way to one of the exits above to get a picture of where we were. It took us the better part of an hour to make our way through the labyrinth. Daylight had us squinting as the smell of fresh air told us we had made it, and what we saw was beyond our imaginations.

The place looked like your typical construction area with beeping yellow bulldozers shoving dirt around, leveling it out. Dirt and dust filled the sky and we could just barely make out the size of it all. The complete areal must have been the size of a small city. A tall fence surrounded it and what must have been concertina wire was stacked outside the fence, up against it all the way to the top as it glittered in the sunlight. Two mountain ranges, one to the left and one to the right came together at the far side of the areal, adjacent to where we were perched. We could see this place was the perfect location for a secret lab or something, and that's when it hit us.

It was a massive concentration camp in the making we were looking down upon. The subway station with no name was probably one of many. We took one last look around before slowly making our way back down the labyrinth to inform the others.


The weirdest part of it all is how openly these operations are being carried out. It's as if they're done in slow motion so no one will notice them. The "station with no name" was one of multiple operations we were able to identify over the span of a few years. There seems to be no real hurry, no rush, no deadline, no real enemy to be afraid of except maybe, progress.


tf

22 comments:

  1. It takes me too damned long to put these things to paper! There were three major scenes. The one in front of the subway car was the hardest to describe. The people in line weren't receiving injections by needle but by word of mouth and the one up front would turn around and tell the next what he was told. One by one, the message made its way through the queue all the way out to where I was standing. The person in front of me turned around to tell me whatever it was these people were telling one another and she gasped in shock as if she had seen a ghost! Right then, everyone in the queue turned to look at me and security came after me.

    Who's next? I asked myself. The answer; I ran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, this is so fantastic. Can I repost it at coto2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rady, and yes, you may. I'm a copylefty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Curt. that's nightmarish enough to be a script for the old twilight zone. Was this one of your "dreams" or just your creative writing talent in action?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curt

    I wish you would invest in a inexpessive recorder and upload the files in audio or from your computer. These dreams need narration.

    Dulce, Iron Mountain, Denver International Cheyenne MTN, DUSEL S4, Grand Mesa,
    Ewards, Norton and Ellis AFB DUMBS
    Groom Lake, Needles and 120 more trains to oblivion.

    Here they call them D.U.M.B.S and that is quite appropriate considering the sheeple think we need
    140 or more of these to insure COG continuity of government and don't think their tax dollars and healthcare increases are not paying for these elitist playgrounds and extermination facilities.

    http://greenhomeauthority.com/denver-airport-dia-solar.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. JG, it was another dream + creative writing to replace parts of the dream with something easier to convey :

    "There were three major scenes. The one in front of the subway car was the hardest to describe. The people in line weren’t receiving injections by needle but by word of mouth and the one up front would turn around and tell the next what he was told. One by one, the message made its way through the queue all the way out to where I was standing. The person in front of me turned around to tell me whatever it was these people were telling one another and she gasped in shock as if she had seen a ghost"

    PD, I'll see what I can do. The time it takes me to wake up, brew coffee and write is too long.

    This really was a dream. The construction area was in a valley surrounded by three mountain ridges. The spot we were looking out from was on the side of one ridge, hence, the subway line ran up under the mountain, a dead end. How we got there was not part of the dream so I didn't mention it. The security thugs, I see almost daily on my way to work and back. I'll see what I can do to get more "on paper" and some first hand accounts in audio form. I'm sure you guys'll get a kick outa my accent ;-) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accent? You've acquired a german accent?

    I'm always amazed when someone like you or patrick can put together a dream like this. Mine are so lucid when I first wake up. If I don't have a pen and paper by my bed, I tell myself, I'll remember it. By the time I've had my shower and my cup of coffee it's dissipated like soft little clouds in a high wind. It seems the dream that seemed so insightful and worth remembering just sounds like a bunch of jibberish when I finally go to write it down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me, too, JG - gotta write 'em down without getting outa bed.

    ok, just got home from selling $85,000 dreams to the middle class

    gonna upload tony's piece at coto2

    ReplyDelete
  9. boomerangcomesbackMarch 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM

    Help me out would ja?

    What is COTO 2? I've heard you all refer to it, except I don't know how to access it?

    Sorry...I missed the important announcement somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://coto2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you're all worrying unnecessarily.

    "the message" being passed was "Rah arn. Evuh-lul-thahngs-gunna-beahlrah". And the sign outside the station said "To the picnic. Come one come all."

    ReplyDelete
  12. See Rady's member profile at the members page at the website. Everyones invited.

    http://coalitionoftheobvious.com/Members.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great story Tony, it could soon come to fruition.

    http://www.infowars.com/obama-just-got-his-private-army/

    Perhaps in the coming months we'll see these "youth brigades" patrolling the streets, subways and buses of our "Orwellian AMERICA." Keepin us all safe from the lunatic fringe and those seeking Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Shit! I just started listening to Megan 'Verb' Kargher's David Icke Interview (COTO2) and ........

    see for yourself, Part 2, min. 2:30, look at the image Megan used to illustrate what David was saying. This is de facto what I saw in my dream (see above) where one would turn around and whisper something to the next and on and on and on until it came to me and they all freaked. This is surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hell yea Munich... the red jackets are recruiting kids off the playgrounds right now as we speak. Obama youth to the rescue !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I see that Curt. How do you feel about what Icke is saying ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just finished listening....I have mixed feelings about what David said. Surprisingly, David covered most of the scenes in my dream/story here. The construction area was mentioned although from a different angle, in Part 4 I believe. The most amazing correlation came when David mentioned "vibrations". This won't make much sense to the reader here, but it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me because I initially had another parcel of lyrics right at the end of the dream/story but at the last minute I decided to remove it because the relevance to the story appeared to have been missing. It went like this : "all across the nation, there's a strange vibration". I wasn't quite sure why I had placed that at the end of the story, it didn't make much sense, so I removed it. Now, after having heard all 18 parts of Verb's interview with David, I can see what it meant. To put this into proper perspective and for clarities sake, I didn't listen to the Icke interview until late last evening. there are so many parallels between what I saw in my dream and what David said, it's almost frightening. Getting back to how I feel about what David is saying, I have my problems with his view of the moon while the overall idea is more than just a little bit interesting and the idea is new to me so I'll take that away with me and throw it around in my mind a while.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only got to Part II. I'll listen to the rest later. I think the fact that it jives so well with your dreamscape fascinates me. You were obviously meant to hear that interview but I wonder why specifically?

    Icke stating that the moon may not be real made me think...perhaps David really is a loon. But then the other part of my mind said, well how the hell do YOU know it IS real? LOL. Talk about throwing things around in your mind! I think the inside of my head is like a file room I'm trying to keep organized and neat but on a regular basis someone comes in and starts throwing the files all over the floor and as I pick them up to refile them I see information I never noticed before.

    Sometimes always having an open mind can make you crazy.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Megan 'Verb' KargherMarch 28, 2010 at 5:40 AM

    yes even i was surprised by david's interview but he always gets me thinking about things i might never have considered

    ReplyDelete
  20. okay... honest feedback, please. how about this for an intro? Does this accurately reflect how this interview should be described?

    "

    COTO Report British Edition goes to the Isle of Wight to bring you this audio interview with prolific author David Icke, one of the world’s leading researchers into the New World Order and the nature of reality. His new book, “Human Race Get Off Your Knees, the Lion Sleeps No More,” pokes into the nature of reality and politics. Suspend judgment for a few hours and walk with Megan ‘Verb’ Kargher as David Icke leads her thru a mental/ spiritual/ political labyrinth, akin to the film, Zeitgeist (and its Addendum). Icke lays out an alternate reality that challenges his audience to suspend absolute certainties we believe about our universe, the nature of matter and what role humans play.
    "

    ReplyDelete
  21. and if you want to help Verb get some attn, please buzz her piece:

    http://www.buzzflash.net/story.php?id=1084680

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Tony - I put it up yesterday (but have been offline a lot) http://coto2.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/the-station-with-no-name/

    interesting tie in to what Verb did.

    ReplyDelete