Monday, August 24, 2009

First The Good News

S7300709Meet Cooper. When driving home from town Saturday I saw him sitting patiently by the highway waiting for the jackass that abandoned him there to return for him. You see,being a loyal and pure-hearted soul Cooper will never understand that there are irresponsible cold-hearted people in this world. As I stopped the car and turned on the emergency flashers a lady in a pickup pulled up behind us and waited. I got out of the car and went to pick up Cooper and as I was putting him in the back seat I noticed the lady in the pickup was applauding with a big smile. The lady knew as I know, absolute and never-ending loyalty is a treasure that must be guarded and appreciated. Cooper has a new home with three squares and lots of love. The individual that tossed him aside like so much garbage is out there somewhere,avoiding responsibility and stumbling blindly over the greatest treasures on the planet. Poor soul.

 

Now the bad news. My wife got a call from Honduras last night. It seems her cousin Rene was robbed and murdered for his taxi and fares yesterday. Rene was a poor boy from a rural community when My late mother-in-law brought him to the city to live and study. Rene finished his education and found work as a taxi-driver,and after learning the ropes worked hard and finally got his own taxi. Rene continued to work hard and ended up with his own fleet of taxi-cabs. This all ended when a criminal gang-member wanted a piece of the action. It seems the new CIA installed government of  Michelleti has done little to stop the rampant crime in Honduras. The military is on the streets but not to protect the citizens from criminals ,but to protect the criminal government from the anger of the citizens. It seems the gun is used to rob money and also to rob the citizen of his input into the affairs of his government. Chiquita Banana will get the minimum wage reduced. I am losing My appetite for Chiquita bananas.

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your wife's cousin.

    United Fruit has been permitted to monopolize the banana market for close to a century.

    The reason: pound for pound, bananas are a perfect food. So I'm looking into growing my own.

    Fuck Dole, Fuck Chiquita and fuck those members of the CIA who keep Central America completely underfoot.

    Yeah, Cooper!

    I love dogs. I hate people who hate dogs.

    But the kind of loyalty Texans exhibit towards authority is too much like dogs and not enough like a hominid skeptic.

    Don't get me wrong -- I love the Hill Country and I love the people in it. But the whole George Bush crap made me sick to my stomach. So did the whole "hand waving" schtick I saw when I first went to Fiesta Texas in '95. It was just a little too Nazi for my taste, a little too Stepford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathies to you and you wifes family. Tragic and when it hits home, it becomes far more real.

    KK, You are one of the powerful arrows going to the black heart of the NAU and NWO.

    Everyone can dance around the little global political spirals the COMMITTEE has operating.
    AFGHAN - IRAN - NORTH KOREA take the center stage. But the SPP has fronted the Rockefeller COA for fifty years.

    The COA history is one of the most despicable processes that has utilized every abhorrent tactic in the arsenal. From Kissingers covert assassinations, to puppet genocidal killers such as Pinochet, to the infestation of the highest order of corporate criminal human rights violators.

    I have added a post I did last year on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mean to forget lil Cooper. As you know I love dogs like no other. You are a champion. I'd like to believe that the Father likes to keep tabs on us through the eyes of his greatest creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Korn...
    my thoughts to you and your family. The goodness within you survives.
    Copper has a great smile. Happy dog.
    Takes so little, makes so much.

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could you resist a mug like that ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with your take on Canis lupus familiaris.

    Sorry about the tough news. I spoke with a Honduran in South FLA recently. Word from his family back home is that the men will be called up for active domestic duty.

    When my face fell, he was visibly shocked. "Oh," I said quietly. "They're going to support the coup?"

    "Yes!"

    We probably won't speak of Honduras ever again. But it was interesting to hear a working stiff in the US support the coup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This, heart energy
    is what will defeat the NWO

    It's not what the heart feels
    but that whereby it does

    this is the Great Spirit
    in all of us
    in everything
    ever present

    Remember
    what Samuel
    said to Jessie

    " Man looks on the outward appearance
    but the lord looks on the heart "

    ReplyDelete
  8. Korn you truly have a good and kind heart. That little guy is lucky to have found you. If I were there, I too would be applauding and smiling.. that is, if I didn't get to rescue him first. He's a real cutie and yea, he is smiling.

    As for your wife's cousin. I'm very sorry. How sad that someone who worked so hard to better themselves could have their life end at the hands of someone so callous.

    Our government is headed in the same direction. 400,000 troops being trained to patrol our streets. They are afraid of us just as the honduran govt is afraid of their people. They should be, the sleeping giant is waking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korn, bless you for caring for Cooper, I love his face, looks a little wolfie and I am a sucker for shaggy dogs,
    and my condolences to your wife and yourself, and her cousins family. how horrible, and sadly , there will be more deaths like this I guess.
    If some cared for humans as we here all care for our pets, imagine how much better the world would be.
    I once told a vet that the palatable? antibiotics were foul, and no wonder dogs spat them out. he was amazed, asked how I knew..
    duh.
    I give very little to my pets I wouldn't take myself, and taste all meds, and research the effects before giving. same as I would for a child.
    no..I dont taste test the smelly bones, I do have limits:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's why all dogs go to heaven... and only a limited number of us yammering monkeys do.

    That's why I try to stay tight with the canine buddies who live with me. Mebbe they'll put in a good word... if there are such things wherever it is dogs go and we can only dream about.

    He wasn't waiting for Mr. ass-hat abandonment. Korn. He was waiting for YOU.

    They know about these things.

    ReplyDelete