Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ahoy! Everyone

I do hope I'm at the right place?  The directions they gave me was to make a right then a left, and as soon as I seen the eye of the needle, to just put the pedal to the metal.

 

I would like to thank those who put this site together. God bless you all. Freedom from the tyranny, where I hear everyone can post multiple dissenting viewpoints and not be banished for doing so.  Are we allowed to curse though? Words such as fornicate?  Please, don't mind my silly English humor.  And I promise they'll be no spam either.

 

If I could just take a moment to note that I am utterly appalled at the way some members at "OpEdSnooze" are depicting Rady.  One person that posted at Rob's inane, so called "Truth" thread was acting as though Rady were there.  However, she wasn't.  Extremely bad form.  Many posts were like that of the little children in the classroom, knowing their teacher would be out for the day, and having their way with the substitute.  It won't last too much longer though.  That's quite Obvious. 

 

Now that I'm here,  for now I have this say   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiYDi_Yyyic&NR=1    R I P  Keith Moon

 

COTO  knows



 

Ciao,

 

Munich

5 comments:

  1. hey we can all go back to oen through family computer--brothers -friends- and still flood comments with our views on rob kalls and oens ignorance-i know i will--dont like sending money to oen and and not get no warnings-and banned before my last payment even cleared--wow will he give this months money back--i know the answer to that--

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW

    For the record, I am a Registered Intensive Care Nurse.

    The "angels" that I work with are some of the finest and most foul mouthed people I have ever known.

    //:-)>-----------

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Michael.. make fun of my directional dyslexia. HOWEVER, all I did was send the wordpress link. Following the directions from there was up to YOU mister ! lol

    Glad ya made it Munich :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Munich... there are some very sick people at oen. Close minded, nasty, fearful of the truth little lemmings. They are SO angry their little plan against we dissenters has backfired on them.

    I personally don't care that oen banned us. Like tradesman said, if we want, we can sign on to different computers under differnt names.. Levin_sheridan just posted a comment on here saying he's done that for years.

    I for one, don't care enough to do that. I was already getting very sick of arguing with the yes we can people. Somehow it became a silly obsession to do so. Enough of that. I'm in rehab now :)
    Those poor people over there obviously have been more affected by tv, chemtrails, flu shots & fluoride than those of us here. May oen and all it's happily grazing sheeple , rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jersey

    LOLOL.

    Oi ain't making fun of ya deerectional deexleexia

    Oi'm making fun a yer fookin' foony way ah tawkin'

    LOL

    Nuuw Joisey style

    //;-)>--------------

    ReplyDelete